Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Timelapse Osmo Pro
2159 7 2018-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
14jnewmy14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452835 ft

Does anyone know if it is possible to set up a timelapse with the osmo pro. What I would like to do is somehow set it up to where it will take pics every 2 sec while slowly panning, say like a 180 degree pan with enough pics to produce at least a minute and half time lapse. I know you can do it with a phantom or even with the regular osmo while having it on a fixed position. I have no idea if this is even possible or it the Osmo Pro can even do timelapse or continous photos at intervals like I'm describing, but it would be cool if it could. Thanks for any help.
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Osmo Pro doesn't have the Timelapse function but you can try Interval mode and then compound the video via the third party editing program.
2018-4-8
Use props
14jnewmy14
lvl.4

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-8 22:38
Osmo Pro doesn't have the Timelapse function but you can try Interval mode and then compound the video via the third party editing program.

Ok that's what I thought and figured I would have to do. Is there a way to set the gimbal on a slow rotation, besides the wandering/drifting gimbal problem I'm having. I guess that issue of the wandering gimbal could be used for a hyperlapse, but not really what I was looking for
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

14jnewmy14 Posted at 2018-4-8 23:06
Ok that's what I thought and figured I would have to do. Is there a way to set the gimbal on a slow rotation, besides the wandering/drifting gimbal problem I'm having. I guess that issue of the wandering gimbal could be used for a hyperlapse, but not really what I was looking for

Yes, the gimbal speed can be adjusted in Gimbal Settings, please select 'Slow' in 'Profiles' or you can customize the speed by yourself. Besides, please try to adjust the joystick settings in 'Advanced'. GTScreenshot_20180409_191409.png
2018-4-9
Use props
14jnewmy14
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-9 03:14
Yes, the gimbal speed can be adjusted in Gimbal Settings, please select 'Slow' in 'Profiles' or you can customize the speed by yourself. Besides, please try to adjust the joystick settings in 'Advanced'.[view_image]

I guess what I'm trying to do is get it to do a slow pan by itself so when I set the continuous phots it will take photos while panning. I'm guessing it's not possible, but worth asking.
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

14jnewmy14 Posted at 2018-4-9 09:42
I guess what I'm trying to do is get it to do a slow pan by itself so when I set the continuous phots it will take photos while panning. I'm guessing it's not possible, but worth asking.

When you set the speed to low, it will be much slower, you can have a try, please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-4-11
Use props
fans7cbb32fe
lvl.1

Spain

Litchi for Osmo will do that
2018-5-9
Use props
Eltoro313
First Officer
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>