Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Manual ATTI mode with iOS Pilot App 1.1.1
1116 4 2015-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scotflieger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26875098 ft
United Kingdom

Since installing Pilot App 1.1.1 on my iPad Air 2 I have been unable to manually select ATTI mode using the controller P-A-F switch.  The warning that ATTI has been selected is displayed but the mode status remains green P-GPS and the I1 remains rock solid in the air with no wind drift. I do have Mulitple Flight Mode select under Advanced Settings.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

2015-5-8
Use props
walkowiak.macie
lvl.1

Poland

I have the same. After last update i cant switch to atti mode. Always is in GPS mode. Its very annoying cause i used atti mode often. I use android on my Samsung Tab S.
2015-5-20
Use props
Scotflieger
Second Officer
United Kingdom

walkowiak.macie Posted at 2015-5-21 15:12
I have the same. After last update i cant switch to atti mode. Always is in GPS mode. Its very annoy ...

What firmware have you got installed?  Have you tried to use the SDK2 firmware 1.2.1.2?
2015-5-21
Use props
Kvamen
lvl.1

Norway

You tried to switc to multiple fight mode in app, and then to A on controller
2015-5-21
Use props
Scotflieger
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Kvamen@getmail. Posted at 2015-5-22 03:27
You tried to switc to multiple fight mode in app, and then to A on controller

Yes.I have deselected and selected multi flight modes several times inside the App. I still cannot switch to ATTI mode. The A switch position does however cancel the RTH function. The only way I can force ATTI is to cover the GPS aerial with several layers of aluminium foil.
2015-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules