Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Panasonic viera tv
754 9 2018-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sfox18
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1483 ft
United Kingdom

I am the proud owner of a mavic air and have recorded some good footage, however when it come to copying the video on to another sd card to play on my Panasonic TV I have nothing but trouble formatting it. only once have I been successful since then I have failed dismally. Can any one help me with the formatting for the Panasonic viera TV?
2018-4-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I import the files onto my Mac, edit using iMovies/Photos then connect my Mac to my Sony 4K TV using an HDMI cable and have no problems viewing my final cut in 4K.
2018-4-9
Use props
sfox18
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you for that, A  CW. I have an old steam driven laptop and whilst it will work using an hdmi link the picture is jerky as the processer is not powerful enough. therefore I want to down load the film onto an SD and let the TV read and display the video.
2018-4-9
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sfox18 Posted at 2018-4-9 06:24
Thank you for that, A  CW. I have an old steam driven laptop and whilst it will work using an hdmi link the picture is jerky as the processer is not powerful enough. therefore I want to down load the film onto an SD and let the TV read and display the video.

I see mate - hopefully someone will shed more light on this for you.
2018-4-9
Use props
Jos A
Captain
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Panasonic use special format for recording on usb.(the TV format it) Use a mediaplayer or mirror frome your phone to tv to watch.
2018-4-9
Use props
maurom82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143757 ft
Italy

sfox18 Posted at 2018-4-9 06:24
Thank you for that, A  CW. I have an old steam driven laptop and whilst it will work using an hdmi link the picture is jerky as the processer is not powerful enough. therefore I want to down load the film onto an SD and let the TV read and display the video.

I think you should read on the TV manual the various encoding mode that tv supports. Then convert with your PC the video in a format readable and past to the SD card with a video converter (there are many free video converters into internet).
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

maurom82 Posted at 2018-4-9 07:42
I think you should read on the TV manual the various encoding mode that tv supports. Then convert with your PC the video in a format readable and past to the SD card with a video converter (there are many free video converters into internet).

Yes, agree with your opinion.
2018-4-9
Use props
sfox18
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you all for your help
I will do some more research
2018-4-10
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I think You  need a Panasonic TV video converter
It will take MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, WMV, VOB, MPG and  give them the  corresponding preferred codec required to play.
Here is one that might do the trick.

https://www.avdshare.com/panason ... avi-mkv-mov-flv-wmv
2018-4-10
Use props
sfox18
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you B!houdini I have only just read your response. I will try it over the weekend.
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules