2163 11 2018-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

How to get offline maps now with DJI GO4 4.2.4 on CS?
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, the Offline Map feature is not available in both of the IOS and Android devices at present. You are recommended to cache the maps on your device:
Connect your device to the Internet, open DJI GO4, go to the flying location on the map, zoom into the desired zoom level, scroll around on the map to load the map images in all areas where you want to fly.
Hope this can help, thanks!
2018-4-10
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Thank You Dji Diana
2018-4-10
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-10 01:05
Hi, the Offline Map feature is not available in both of the IOS and Android devices at present. You are recommended to cache the maps on your device:
Connect your device to the Internet, open DJI GO4, go to the flying location on the map, zoom into the desired zoom level, scroll around on the map to load the map images in all areas where you want to fly.
Hope this can help, thanks!

Is there any plan to bring offline maps back? As for such expensive devices like crystalsky it is really shame to not have such option.
2018-4-10
Use props
JMR58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>

Obliged to make more homework before the flight, i'am not so pleased with this!
2018-4-10
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

JMR58 Posted at 2018-4-10 10:52
Obliged to make more homework before the flight, i'am not so pleased with this!

Just hotspot the phone or get a myfi
2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DH_Pilot Posted at 2018-4-10 09:41
Is there any plan to bring offline maps back? As for such expensive devices like crystalsky it is really shame to not have such option.

Hi, sorry to reply you late. I do understand your concern, I have forwarded this proposal to our engineers, hope it will be improved soon if possible. Thanks for your suggestion and appreciate your support to DJI products.
2018-4-14
Use props
RandyK0615
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194354 ft
United States

lannes Posted at 2018-4-11 02:43
Just hotspot the phone or get a myfi

Unfortunately a lot of my flying is in areas with no cell signal and most certainly no wifi of anykind. Caching would be the best solution.
2018-4-14
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-14 01:34
Hi, sorry to reply you late. I do understand your concern, I have forwarded this proposal to our engineers, hope it will be improved soon if possible. Thanks for your suggestion and appreciate your support to DJI products.

Thank you. So that means putting offline maps back is even not in plan correct? I was in impression it is as this was stated multiple times in this forum.
2018-4-15
Use props
TonySmith
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1797185 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Going on a road trip so I thought I would download a map area only to find out there is no map   I believe there is a file I can install? to get this working again, has anyone got it?I have a strong wifi connection, so I know it's not that
2023-3-28
Use props
fans8e6784cd
lvl.1

Canada

TonySmith Posted at 3-28 02:00
Going on a road trip so I thought I would download a map area only to find out there is no map [view_image]  I believe there is a file I can install? to get this working again, has anyone got it?I have a strong wifi connection, so I know it's not that

I have the same problem. No maps in mapbox. No option  to download maps. Just black screens.
2023-3-28
Use props
TonySmith
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1797185 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I've been told the Crystalsky is no longer supported, which is typical, I'm now looking at the Tripltech 9 Pro to be released next week, it also has an adapter that slides on your existing Crystalsky mount 8 gigs ram expandable memory, and HDMI out. it also has the full Andriod support including Play Store and takes a sim card
2023-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules