Bay Area Drone Repair GDroneLab
684 0 2018-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GTDronePilot
lvl.3

United States

Hello fliers,

I wanted to help spread some very helpful tips/news about a local group in the Bay Area who repair, mod and teach how to fly by the name of GDroneLab. I am an avid drone flier who films car shows and races on tracks. For me that involves high speed flying to keep up with high-end cars and every now and then I have a “Oops” followed by “OH SH*T” moments in which my drones end up crashing. I have crashed way more often then I should but am always worry free because of these guys! I have dealt with them on multiple occasions with issues with my drone and every time I’ve been very happy with their quick responsive service. Whether be it for capturing cars or issues with my vacation drone they have always taken care of me and my toys. G and Derrick are the two people I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. These guys are hobbyists who’ve been doing this for the longest time and are the first people in the bay area to ever do this! I love the fact that they aren’t a company who is trying to just take your money and when it comes time for repair they end up denying you saying it’s your fault. These guys don’t make false promises and always deliver! Fast turnaround times and help save you money is someone who I want to give my business to! They have so many clients they work with in a day it’s insane! My last visit they had about 10 clients waiting! They work out of a private residence to which I have no problem with because obviously a business needs to save money somehow. I ran a small business long time ago so I can relate. These guys asked me to give them a personal reference for clients and I told them I would do one step better and help let other fliers know about them to you guys! These guys definitely know what they’re doing. I’m including the contact information below. Happy flying!

GDroneLab
510-861-9671
2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules