Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Raw and Pro Res license dropout
886 4 2018-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justy77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1869469 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey DJI,

whats up with this? Last flight of the day on a job and my pro res license isnt recognised. Done the whole flight and only had a proxy H264 to hand to my client. Not cool and very embarrasing when on a job. Flight log screen shot attached.

Please get your S**t together.

yours angrily

Justin
NorthernExposureMedia.co.uk

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 16.11.48.png
2018-4-9
Use props
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I get this a lot too.  I end up turning off the i2, take out the ssd, put it back in, then start up i2.  It is unprofessional when it happens, but I think a firmware update needs to make it more reliable.
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Justin, did you try to reinstall the SSD card? Please ensure that there is enough space in SD card. If it does not work, please tell me the version of your app. And the screenshot of the video setting. Thanks for your support.  
2018-4-10
Use props
Justy77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1869469 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-10 01:18
Justin, did you try to reinstall the SSD card? Please ensure that there is enough space in SD card. If it does not work, please tell me the version of your app. And the screenshot of the video setting. Thanks for your support.

Its been a one off glitch. I've failed to replicate the error since. Running latest firmware with X7. both SD card and SSD were formatted before flight. Client wanted Pro Res 422 25fps PAL 4k. 16mm lens with 460gb SSD.

All previous 8 flights that day were fine. Just frustrating as nothing can be done now and i look like a fool in front of my client. Glitches like this should be ironed out prior to hardware release otherwise we become BETA testers for DJI. Which whilst on a paying job with a client is really not on.

2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Justy77 Posted at 2018-4-10 04:35
Its been a one off glitch. I've failed to replicate the error since. Running latest firmware with X7. both SD card and SSD were formatted before flight. Client wanted Pro Res 422 25fps PAL 4k. 16mm lens with 460gb SSD.

All previous 8 flights that day were fine. Just frustrating as nothing can be done now and i look like a fool in front of my client. Glitches like this should be ironed out prior to hardware release otherwise we become BETA testers for DJI. Which whilst on a paying job with a client is really not on.

I can understand you feel frustrated now. Please tell me the version of your app and the firmware of your drone. Any error message when you fail to shoot the selected solution? Did you have the video in the SD card? Thanks for your support.
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules