Camera settings of posted videos.
317 3 2018-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

I have watched many videos taken by drone pilots over the past few years.  I often thought it would be nice and helpful if the posters would to list their camera settings they used to record their videos.  I'm not interested in the post production methods they employed, just the camera settings they used in the field.  Maybe that is too much to ask for but I personally would find it very helpful in my quest to achieve better quality videos.

Chuck
2018-4-9
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Search Mavic pro camera settings on youtube, there are tons to give you helpful insights.
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Chuck, thanks for your suggestion. As Woe mentioned, you can search some videos on youtube to know more about the camera settings, and look forward to seeing some great videos from you.
2018-4-9
Use props
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

Perhaps I wasn't clear.  I've researched camera settings galore.  There is no end to the opinions expressed as to what camera settings are best.  I would like to know what the camera settings produced the videos posted on this forum.  If you post your video here, I would like to know what settings you had your camera set to.  
2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules