Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans13b8ae2e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1655597 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

I bought SSDs and my licenses.
When I connected the disk for the first time the Inspire detected it. When I updated the license the Inspire stopped detecting disks. I tried buying another and the inspire does not detect it either.

2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties, will the SSD be detected by the SSD Station and your computer? Any chance to try another aircraft to make a brief troubleshooting? May I know how did you update the license before the issue happens?
2018-4-10
Use props
Cabezabarrigo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1655597 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

I'm not sure if the inspire read the discs before the update. I tried another aircraft and there the discs work. I contacted the DJI technical service and they told me that I have to send the aircraft.
2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Cabezabarrigo Posted at 2018-4-11 10:08
I'm not sure if the inspire read the discs before the update. I tried another aircraft and there the discs work. I contacted the DJI technical service and they told me that I have to send the aircraft.

I'm afraid you have to, we will help to locate the problem, maybe the SSD slot fails to read the SSD card or something else, sorry for the trouble caused, hope everything will go smoothly.
2018-4-12
Use props
sandiegomateo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58780 ft

We use a Crystal Sky with a SD card in it. What we found out, on our own, is that the Crystal Sky SD is overriding the SSD.
If you are using the Crystal Sky try removing the SD card from the Crystal Sky and for us at least anyway, the Zenmuse X7 WILL RECORD to the SSD.
2018-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules