New here
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rickrola
lvl.1

Picking up a phantom 3 pro on saturday. I am at a loss at this point on what samsung galaxy tab will definitely work with dji go app. I can get a galaxy a7 for cheap or a tab e for cheap. Cant find anything if android 7.1.1 will work with dji go. Any help is greatly appreciated
2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Welcome to join the Phantom group! I'm afraid that the stability cannot be ensured for the mobile devices that have not been tested. Here is the recommended list: https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#downloads I'd suggest testing at your end before making the decision.
Recommended Devices.png
2018-4-10
Use props
Dale 68
Second Officer
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here in the UK I already had a Bush Spira B3 8 Inch tablet running Android version 6.0,  It's not on the list but works faultless,
2018-4-11
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Welcome to the forum and to droning.
I use a galaxy s2 8 but it has a little hicup during connection there is a work around for this but once connected works great.
I would recommend you choose from the compatability list that susan has provided.
2018-4-11
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats and welcome to the forum. The P3P was my first 'proper' drone - it's awesome! Have fun and fly safe.
2018-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules