2325 12 2018-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mauro's Films
Captain
Flight distance : 2883140 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Having in mind my passion for drones and owning the DJI MAVIC PRO for more than a year, some little than a month a go i applied to the DJI MAVIC AIR "Free trial program".

The passion was so high that i actually ordered a DJI MAVIC AIR Onyx Black Fly More Combo on the DJI STORE (you know... Tech freak all night in front of the monitor hovering on the order button with the mouse)

Being a rising member of the DJI FORUM and posting a lot of interesting and useful tutorials for Drones on the forum, especially for the DJI MAVIC PRO i got recognised from the DJI forum and actually won the chance to test the DJI MAVIC AIR on the "Free trial program" !

My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/MAUROSFILMS got a great rise with the posts on this forum and the community reacted really great!
Yes i celebrated with a lot of

I got the ONYX Black some days before the one from the Free trial program (Flame RED)
Went out in the mountains and took this photos!

And yes.. having lot of batteries to play with i made a comparison between the DJI MAVIC PRO and the DJI MAVIC AIR to help you choose the right one for your needs. (With over 53K views)

So in a week or two i got the chance to fly 2 DJI MAVIC AIRs with my wife testing the SMART CAPTURE feature like a YEDI

Having in mind the versatility and actual size of the DJI MAVIC AIR i went out to test it in a Vlog styled short cinematic video. The fast and easy setup of it makes it really a run and gun option even in sub zero temperatures. (Over 37K views)

Having fun with my old friend that is actually also a drone addict.. welll yeah we failed to Vlog this time so i made a funny montage

The DJI MAVIC AIR was the exellent pick for a music video that i shot recently. The tight space inside the old building and the advanced obstacle avoiding sensor with APAS helped me to stay safe and get great shots inside of the old paper factory wharehouse.

Being a fanatic cinematic video maker i shared my vision of the settings for the DJI MAVIC AIR to get the best and fluent cinematic experience. (Over 36K views)

Growing my passion for drones on my youtube channel helped me to get a lot of review samples of ND filters and stuff to share with this great DJi Forum community.

My passion for videos also translate in photos so i actually like to take some for my Youtube and Instagram thunbnails

I wanted to thank all the great community on this Forum for the great support and help that we share with each other!

A big thanks to DJI Forum for the Free of charge DJI MAVIC AIR!

See ya in one of my posts and Youtube videos

Have a nice day and fly safe!

DJI_0052.jpg
P1000726.MP4.00_00_04_01.Still001-2.jpg
DJI_0133.00_09_25_18.Still020.jpg
DJI_0164.MP4.00_01_28_20.Still003.jpg
hhh.jpg
P1010314-2.jpg
P1010374.jpg
P1010752.jpg
P1010732.jpg
DJI_0133.00_00_10_09.Still014.jpg
2018-4-10
Use props
Crazyant
lvl.3
Flight distance : 852392 ft
Switzerland

Your vids are nice and entertaining
2018-4-11
Use props
Mauro's Films
Captain
  • >>>
Croatia

Crazyant Posted at 2018-4-11 00:44
Your vids are nice and entertaining

Thanks a lot
2018-4-11
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Your videos insight and knowledge have helped members make leaps and bounds in filming cinematic footage, you have a great sense of humour and have the ability to interact with people from all continents. And most of all you are a drone Junkie like the rest of us. Keep up the great work buddy, it is vastly appreciated.

Thanks Mauro
2018-4-11
Use props
Crazyant
lvl.3
Flight distance : 852392 ft
Switzerland

Welcome buddy.
2018-4-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes, that was a nice promotion from DJI to give you one
2018-4-11
Use props
Mauro's Films
Captain
  • >>>
Croatia

M2Wair Posted at 2018-4-11 01:07
Your videos insight and knowledge have helped members make leaps and bounds in filming cinematic footage, you have a great sense of humour and have the ability to interact with people from all continents. And most of all you are a drone Junkie like the rest of us. Keep up the great work buddy, it is vastly appreciated.

Glad to be here and try to help others with their dream...! Dream big! All the time...
2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

your work deserve this!
always look forward to your work !
2018-4-12
Use props
Mauro's Films
Captain
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Grace Posted at 2018-4-12 00:19
your work deserve this!
always look forward to your work !

Thanks a lot Grace!
2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Impressive! Thanks for sharing such great works with us.
2018-4-15
Use props
Mauro's Films
Captain
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-15 22:14
Impressive! Thanks for sharing such great works with us.

Glad to help the community
2018-4-16
Use props
bradzilla
First Officer
Flight distance : 40453 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Love the photos. You put alot of effort into this hobby (unless you do it for commercial reasons..lol..) but still, my hats off to you.
2018-4-19
Use props
Mauro's Films
Captain
  • >>>
Croatia

bradzilla Posted at 2018-4-19 10:45
Love the photos. You put alot of effort into this hobby (unless you do it for commercial reasons..lol..) but still, my hats off to you.

Thanks a lot mate... Effort and hard works pays off
2018-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules