Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RYZE Tello DJI doesnt safe photos & videos
14858 5 2018-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cheezx
New

Hey Ryze,

I got an iphone 5s with iOS 11.2. The app got permissions to read & write but it doesnt safe photos and videos..

Another smartphone (android) safes photos & videos :/

I need help pls

2018-4-11
Use props
RTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20 ft
United States

From the Tello app, hit the "Play" icon on the top right.  You will see your pictures and videos there, select the ones you want and you can save them to the iPhone camera roll.
2018-4-12
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hey cheezx, the suggestion above is helpful. For ios devices, you need to save the images and videos from Tello APP to mobile devices manually. For android devices, with permissions to read & write,  photos & videos would be stored in mobile devices automatically.
2018-4-13
Use props
Chathuranga
New

HI,
I bought a Tello on this month. But when i took a pic using tello my image size was 512*288. Is there any way to take bigger pic than this size. I'm using Samsung s5. When i went ro the setting i can't set image quality normal to high too. I think quality is not the problem. Please help.

Thanks.
2018-9-9
Use props
djiuser_KPvJNvOg1Ugo
New

New Zealand

RYZE Posted at 2018-4-13 17:37
Hey cheezx, the suggestion above is helpful. For ios devices, you need to save the images and videos from Tello APP to mobile devices manually. For android devices, with permissions to read & write,  photos & videos would be stored in mobile devices automatically.

Hi RYZE,

I tried all the things suggested in form. Nothing working. I connected tello drone with my ipad. Can take photos and create movie. Can see in tello app and select them. But nothing happens after selecting photos. Please help
2019-12-6
Use props
fansdf76bd48
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39551 ft
Canada

djiuser_KPvJNvOg1Ugo Posted at 12-6 10:37
Hi RYZE,

I tried all the things suggested in form. Nothing working. I connected tello drone with my ipad. Can take photos and create movie. Can see in tello app and select them. But nothing happens after selecting photos. Please help

What I found when using the Tello app on an iPad, is that when you click 'Select', a new window pops up that is is not wide enough to see all the photos OR the all important export button. This same problem doesn't occur on my iPhone when running the Tello app.
WORKAROUND - Open iTunes on your PC, connect your iPad to your computer. In iTunes, select your iPad, then click on 'File Sharing', find the Tello app in the Apps column, click on it and then in the 'Tello Documents' column, you will see the Image and Video folders. Select them and click on the 'Save...' button ... choose a location on your PC to save the folders/files and voila, you will have all your pics and vids. Good luck!
2019-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules