Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Left antenna very loose on controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
powerlord_stu.h
lvl.1
Flight distance : 515105 ft
United Kingdom

Just unpacked my phantom 3 pro, and the left antenna is very loose compared to the right one.

it really doesn't stay in position - almost falling from side to side.

Has any else noticed this ?

I'm worried it maybe disconnected inside the controller.

Has anyone opened the controller ? If so - how easy is it, and is there something that can be tightened ?
2015-5-8
Use props
spencerpearse
lvl.3

United Kingdom

My left one is more loose than the right too, although it does hold it's position if I don't move about too quickly.
2015-5-8
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

Would not recommend opening the controller as it will void the warranty.
2015-5-8
Use props
t.katz
lvl.1

United States

The left one one my controller is looser then the right as well.  Doesn't seem to be an issue as it stays in position so I haven't worried about it.
2015-5-8
Use props
afponiky
lvl.1

United States

nickmedici@bell Posted at 2015-5-9 01:17
Would not recommend opening the controller as it will void the warranty.

and where did that information come from?
2015-5-8
Use props
Ulysse
First Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

The same for me with the left antenna.
2015-5-8
Use props
spencerpearse
lvl.3

United Kingdom

The Operator in the factory working on the left antenna needs a poke in the ribs.  Wake up!
2015-5-8
Use props
manuelzulu43
lvl.1

Colombia

Hey, I have the handle screws really loose as well, has someone experienced the same? Actually one of the screws has fallen inside the radio and don't know what to do, HELP!!! I don't know if I should open the radio and do it myself... I'm in Colombia and it is a bit hard to send it all the way to the states.  
2015-8-9
Use props
manuelzulu43
lvl.1

Colombia

Hey, I have the handle screws really loose as well, has someone experienced the same? Actually one of the screws has fallen inside the radio and don't know what to do, HELP!!! I don't know if I should open the radio and do it myself... I'm in Colombia and it is a bit hard to send it all the way to the states.  
2015-8-9
Use props
Jaysmusik

United States

The antenna are held in with plastic clips. They literally just snap in. However you can't take them out without opening the controller and using a small pair of needle nose to compress the little plastic fitting. I'd say if it stays where you put it and there is no lack of performance it's not an issue.
2015-8-9
Use props
Jaysmusik

United States

manuelzulu43 Posted at 2015-8-10 11:25
Hey, I have the handle screws really loose as well, has someone experienced the same? Actually one  ...

Here is a great tutorial if you must take it apart.

http://youtu.be/i7l3caR7H1g
2015-8-9
Use props
Jaysmusik

United States

manuelzulu43 Posted at 2015-8-10 11:25
Hey, I have the handle screws really loose as well, has someone experienced the same? Actually one  ...

Hope that helps.
2015-8-9
Use props
manuelzulu43
lvl.1

Colombia

Jaysmusik Posted at 2015-8-10 11:38
Hope that helps.

Hey! Thank you so much! It did help a lot!
2015-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules