Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TRAILER :: 4K Drone Footage QUEBEC CITY (Canada) [DJI Phantom 4]
1025 6 2018-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
Captain
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>

The Trailer 4K footage of my drone flights in Quebec City (Canada) with my DJI Phantom 4; project finished and uploaded on 2018-04-11 - enjoy! :-)

Media data: This drone video (4:20min playtime) is an extraction of my 16.2GB Quebec City 4K Drone Video Footage.

Quebec City Drone Flight: Quebec City, officially Québec, is the capital city of the Canadian province of Quebec. The city had a population estimate of 531,902 in July 2016, (an increase of 3.0% from 2011) and the metropolitan area had a population of 800,296 in July 2016, (an increase of 4.3% from 2011) making it the second largest city in Quebec, after Montreal, and the seventh-largest metropolitan area in Canada. The narrowing of the Saint Lawrence River proximate to the citys promontory, Cap-Diamant (Cape Diamond), and Lévis, on the opposite bank, provided the name given to the city, Kébec, an Algonquin word meaning where the river narrows. Founded in 1608 by Samuel de Champlain, Quebec City is one of the oldest cities in North America. The ramparts surrounding Old Quebec (Vieux-Québec) are the only fortified city walls remaining in the Americas north of Mexico, and were declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1985 as the Historic District of Old Québec. The citys landmarks include the Château Frontenac, a hotel which dominates the skyline, and the Citadelle of Quebec, an intact fortress that forms the centrepiece of the ramparts surrounding the old city and includes a secondary royal residence. The National Assembly of Quebec (provincial legislature), the Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec (National Museum of Fine Arts of Quebec), and the Musée de la civilisation (Museum of Civilization) are found within or near Vieux-Québec. [wikipedia]

Among others, you will see following places in Quebec City by Drone: Château Frontenac, Viéux-Quebec, National Assembly of Quebec, Rivière Saint-Charles

Video taken with the DJI Phantom 4 Drone in April 2017

#####

One Man Wolf Pack - www.onemanwolfpack.de
Facebook: www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT
Instagram: www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack

#####

Music: Killabyte - Wicked Ways (feat. Danyka Nadeau) [NCS Release]
https://soundcloud.com/nocopyrightsounds/wicked-ways

2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

A very cinematic video, thank you for introducing and sharing the view of Quebec City.  
2018-4-12
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-12 00:10
A very cinematic video, thank you for introducing and sharing the view of Quebec City.

Glad you liked it , Thor Thank you!
2018-4-12
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome looking city - thanks for posting
2018-4-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Gotta love Oh Canada...

RedHotPoker
2018-4-12
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

A CW Posted at 2018-4-12 05:26
Awesome looking city - thanks for posting

Indeed a fantastic city! Wish I could get some shots of the city's wall... next time (if rules allow) ;)
2018-4-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 2018-4-16 14:18
Indeed a fantastic city! Wish I could get some shots of the city's wall... next time (if rules allow) ;)

Fingers crossed. Thanks again!
2018-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules