Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fantastic river thru the mountain and the waterfall
1222 32 2018-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Captain
Flight distance : 38850850 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Struma river is beautiful through the country but in this part is amazing - mountain slopes are steep and beside the train line going from tunnel to the bridge and back, there are no other means of transport. And in the middle of this there some houses - I was always curious how they go there? And today finally decided to go and at least scratch the surface of this fantastic place - the target was a waterfall - I found it on a third flight in the area - It was a marvelous day with a lot of adventures (hard offroading - almost lost my jeep ) - a day to remember - film could no present what I saw (there were 6 flights and a whole day) but hope You see the magic of this place

2018-4-11
Use props
Mavic Ace
Second Officer
Flight distance : 333976 ft
  • >>>

Awesome Job.  It looks a lot like California.
2018-4-11
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Nice Video Alex
2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

An amazing place indeed. Especially the waterfall, looks like a fairyland. Great video, Alex.
2018-4-11
Use props
mickongen
Captain
Flight distance : 1349816 ft
Denmark

Nice video and place to flying..
2018-4-12
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

looks like a fun day of flight exploring - highlight is the amazing beautiful waterfall. glad you still got your jeep ...was it user error ?
2018-4-12
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-4-12 01:59
looks like a fun day of flight exploring - highlight is the amazing beautiful waterfall. glad you still got your jeep ...was it user error ?

Thank You,
Jeep is OK now (just came up from my mechanic for some small adjustments) - the problem was, that with the Mavic I spotted a road to the base of a waterfall and went there but at the end there was rock fall and the road was closed - I tried backwards but Jeep cant handle the slope in reverse   and the only way was to make U-turn on a road not wide enough and with cliff from one side - I sweat a lot and got really scared but made it  somehow alive
2018-4-12
Use props
maurom82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143757 ft
Italy

Woooooooow great video!!!
2018-4-12
Use props
Exib
Captain
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing enjoyed the video hated the music though
2018-4-12
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Great video and landscape, thank you very much!
2018-4-12
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

An Amazing shot of the waterfalls.
I caught my first glimpse of the falls at frame 1:50.
You do a nice job of capturing the beauty of the scenery. As you do with all your videos.
Looking forward to seeing another video.
2018-4-12
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

B1houdini Posted at 2018-4-12 08:28
An Amazing shot of the waterfalls.
I caught my first glimpse of the falls at frame 1:50.
You do a nice job of capturing the beauty of the scenery. As you do with all your videos.

I have seen it on a computer in the first flight, on iPad I have missed it and spotted it on second flight from a different location - that's the hazard or reconises by a drone - You can easily miss important details
2018-4-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful video!
2018-4-12
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
South Africa

alex_markov Posted at 2018-4-12 07:12
Thank You,
Jeep is OK now (just came up from my mechanic for some small adjustments) - the problem was, that with the Mavic I spotted a road to the base of a waterfall and went there but at the end there was rock fall and the road was closed - I tried backwards but Jeep cant handle the slope in reverse   and the only way was to make U-turn on a road not wide enough and with cliff from one side - I sweat a lot and got really scared  but made it  somehow alive

haha - well done for surviving. many years ago i had an old willis jeep - did a hill climb and the shaft popped out.
2018-4-12
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Exib Posted at 2018-4-12 08:22
Thanks for sharing enjoyed the video hated the music though

One of my favorite tunes, I really think I use it too much because of this - but everyone has a taste of his own
Thank You!
2018-4-12
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft

I started by just clicking on the video without noticing who posted it. As it neared the end, I thought to myself, "This guy did some great flying here.  I gotta let him know".  Then I see it was you, Alex.  Of course it was great flying.  
2018-4-12
Use props
dji TO88
Captain
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Amazing video! Thanks for posting!
2018-4-12
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-4-12 19:49
I started by just clicking on the video without noticing who posted it. As it neared the end, I thought to myself, "This guy did some great flying here.  I gotta let him know".  Then I see it was you, Alex.  Of course it was great flying.

You are flattering me, but felt nice
2018-4-13
Use props
Kevin Halle
Captain
Flight distance : 1297612 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice video and landscape. Thanks for sharing.
2018-4-13
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Kevin Halle Posted at 2018-4-13 08:08
Very nice video and landscape. Thanks for sharing.

it's a shame not to share such beauty
Thank You
2018-4-13
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
South Africa

hi alex - i looked through my posts but cant find the tip you sent me about xmedia recode. I have downloaded the software and i love the color adjustment tools. but i cant remember your work flow: do you edit first in xmedia and then render in davinci? would appreciate if you will share the steps you take. thank you
2018-4-13
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-4-13 14:40
hi alex - i looked through my posts but cant find the tip you sent me about xmedia recode. I have downloaded the software and i love the color adjustment tools. but i cant remember your work flow: do you edit first in xmedia and then render in davinci? would appreciate if you will share the steps you take. thank you

I first edit (cut, shuffle, add music if needed add transitions or ending fade...) in Resolve and when the clip is finished I put it in Xmedia and transcode it to H265 for size and if needed do the corrections usually brightness, saturation, It is very fast and efficient, But is applied to whole clip, if You want to level certain parts of it the only option is Resolve
2018-4-13
Use props
Mountaindrone
Captain
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>

nice place !
2018-4-13
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
South Africa

alex_markov Posted at 2018-4-13 21:12
I first edit (cut, shuffle, add music if needed add transitions or ending fade...) in Resolve and when the clip is finished I put it in Xmedia and transcode it to H265 for size and if needed do the corrections usually brightness, saturation, It is very fast and efficient, But is applied to whole clip, if You want to level certain parts of it the only option is Resolve

Cool thanks alex. I see in moviex there is an icon at the top bar which says 'encode' - is the the same as 'transcode'? or is that a seperate function (where to find it?)
When i encoded on xmovie the end result quality is worse than with dji editor - is there a place to set a higher rendered resolution.
Thanks for your help.

I played around with xmovie last nite - so simple and provides the few functions (and more) that i like to use (saturation ect)
2018-4-14
Use props
flyingbosnian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 360522 ft

Great video Alex, looks beatiful
2018-4-14
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-4-14 01:16
Cool thanks alex. I see in moviex there is an icon at the top bar which says 'encode' - is the the same as 'transcode'? or is that a seperate function (where to find it?)
When i encoded on xmovie the end result quality is worse than with dji editor - is there a place to set a higher rendered resolution.
Thanks for your help.

I'll try to be more detailed
First You edit and make Your clip in Davinci

Than You place the clip in XmediRecode and set H265 (in my case HEVC for using video card if You have) and set min and max bitrate 5000 - 50000 !!!!!!!!

Then go to Filters/Preview tab and select (if needed) color corrections - click enable and select what You pleased - Ido for this particular clip brightness -5, saturation 4 then click add and then encode

And voila file is significantly smaller (without visual degradation)

and Upload it to Youtube

Hope it helps
2018-4-14
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
South Africa

And voila file is significantly smaller (without visual degradation) - AMAZING!!
Thanks you so much for taking the time to explain and lay this out so thoroughly - really thanks a lot.
2018-4-14
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-4-14 09:19
And voila file is significantly smaller (without visual degradation) - AMAZING!!
Thanks you so much for taking the time to explain and lay this out so thoroughly - really thanks a lot.

Glad I can help
2018-4-15
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-4-12 19:49
I started by just clicking on the video without noticing who posted it. As it neared the end, I thought to myself, "This guy did some great flying here.  I gotta let him know".  Then I see it was you, Alex.  Of course it was great flying.

2018-6-22
Use props
dronto
Captain
Singapore

nice sharing!
2018-7-6
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

alex_markov Posted at 2018-4-14 08:56
I'll try to be more detailed
First You edit and make Your clip in Davinci
[view_image]

by the way, Xmedia developer is active lately and issue new releases - on newer variable bit rate is not so well done and on some occasions, You should choose higher minimum bitrate in order not to spoil the footage (making bigger files on the way )
2018-7-28
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Cool video Alex. A couple of very steep steps there on the right hand side of the waterfall.
2018-7-29
Use props
EdM
Captain
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful location and a great job capturing it.............
2018-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules