Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X5S camera not centered forward.
1567 9 2018-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DALLEN
lvl.1
United States

My X5S camera is always pointing off slightly to the one side after startup. How do you rectify that?

I have th epitch dial, but is their a pan dial control for us single users?

2018-4-11
Use props
rent
Captain
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
United States

From DJI GO 4's gimbal menu, first calibrate the gimbal while aircraft is on a level surface. You can then adjust/fine-tune the gimbal yaw/tilt using one of the options in the gimbal menu. To pan gimbal manually, hold down C1 while turning the pitch dial.
2018-4-11
Use props
rent
Captain
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
United States

Btw, you can also tap-hold then drag your finger around the screen to move where the camera is pointing.
2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dallen, please refer to rent's post to calibrate the gimbal to have a try, and the pan axis can also be calibrated in Gimbal Settings. Please keep us updated if the issue persists, thank you.
2018-4-11
Use props
Reckoner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1791768 ft

Hi Everyone,

After the latest firmware upgrade I have the same issue with my x4s. I have tried many calibrations and so far nothing helps stop the camera pointing slightly to the left on the aircraft's centre is there any way to fix this issue?

Cheers
Reckoner
2018-5-21
Use props
John's I2
lvl.3

I too have the same problem with my I2's  X4 camera. I just received mine back from DJI for the battery failure fix as mine would not accept the "battery cell error" FW update. This started on the first flight out, the camera kind of drifts around and at times it will go as far as pointing at the landing gear leg, but at the very least it will be off center by a fair amount. I've tried  the calibrations and nothing has worked yet. If I press the button on the left rear of the radio it will re-center the camera for a short time but will go off center soon after
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Reckoner Posted at 2018-5-21 00:50
Hi Everyone,

After the latest firmware upgrade I have the same issue with my x4s. I have tried many calibrations and so far nothing helps stop the camera pointing slightly to the left on the aircraft's centre is there any way to fix this issue?

Have you tried to use our DJI Assistant 2?
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

John's I2 Posted at 2018-5-22 00:21
I too have the same problem with my I2's  X4 camera. I just received mine back from DJI for the battery failure fix as mine would not accept the "battery cell error" FW update. This started on the first flight out, the camera kind of drifts around and at times it will go as far as pointing at the landing gear leg, but at the very least it will be off center by a fair amount. I've tried  the calibrations and nothing has worked yet. If I press the button on the left rear of the radio it will re-center the camera for a short time but will go off center soon after

Try to use our DJI Assistant 2 and after using it try to re-calibrate the gimbal after using it.
2018-5-22
Use props
John's I2
lvl.3

I will give that a try...thank you
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

John's I2 Posted at 2018-5-23 06:11
I will give that a try...thank you

My pleasure, just let us know if the issue still exists.
2018-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules