original ronin brick'd when upgraded
790 4 2018-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gcentsday1
lvl.1

United States

hello i belive i have one of the very fitrst series dji ronins made and iremember years ago i tried a upgrade imu gcu and it brick'd like this but i was able to downgrade back to a lower version. i now do not have original versions can some one please send a link it was a lower gcu and  version 1.o and 2.3
can someone or staff send links
when i say brick'd i mean no motors are working or engaging

2018-4-12
Use props
proimages
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft

Every part of my Ronin unit had to be replaced by DJI after update..it took a lot of arguing...and then they lost my thumb controller and more arguing..now my replaced battery is dead as well.
2018-4-19
Use props
gcentsday1
lvl.1

United States

proimages Posted at 2018-4-19 06:15
Every part of my Ronin unit had to be replaced by DJI after update..it took a lot of arguing...and then they lost my thumb controller and more arguing..now my replaced battery is dead as well.

did they charge if so how much im afraid im going to have to send in ..and buy a used ronin-m in the meantime
2018-4-24
Use props
proimages
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft

gcentsday1 Posted at 2018-4-24 22:10
did they charge if so how much im afraid im going to have to send in ..and buy a used ronin-m in the meantime

Mine was out of warrante and they did cover cost, took more than a month and I had no clue of cost till late in the process..then they lost the thumb controller so make sure to have lots of pictures of what you send in. Good luck!
cheers
Darrin
2018-4-27
Use props
diegoureva85208
lvl.1

Costa Rica

hello i upgrate my ronin clasis and stop wotking the motors dont start how can i downgrade the ronin? help please
2018-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules