Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SDK
1596 6 2018-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansba509039
New

Netherlands

Please please please , i want the SDK from DJI,  i want too  use the Lichi app, i bought this app for my Phantom 3 standard and it was grate, now i bought the Phantom 3 SE and the camera view on the Lichi app does't works anymore, i want too use the waypoint, can you help me please
Greetings from Holland, Irene
irenemaas@ziggo.nl
2018-4-12
Use props
djiuser_YmSWRHeXTqn6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 258432 ft
Netherlands

sdk 4.5 is al vrijgegeven en litchi is er al mee aan de gang maar kan nog wel even duren meestal na vrijgave een week of twee
2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry that P3 SE does not support SDK for now.
2018-4-12
Use props
DerekJSpence
lvl.2
Flight distance : 76421 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-12 20:06
Hi there, I'm sorry that P3 SE does not support SDK for now.

Hi DJI Susan
I have seen this exact reply on many threads of the same topic (relating to Phantom 3 SE SDK).
Will you, or someone from DJI please tell us the truth of the matter
Either:
1- DJI will not be releasing Phantom 3 SE SDK or
2- DJI will be releasing Phantom 3 SE SDK
If answer 2, then please help us all by an estimated arrival time of the SDK.
If answer 1, then at least have the courtesy of telling your customers as such.
There is no chance of an answer 3 (DJI is still deciding if it will release Phantom 3 SE SDK) as this would have been decided a long time ago.
Sorry for the tone of this reply, I (along with many others) are very frustrated that DJI have never provided any definitive answer on this.

Regards
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DerekJSpence Posted at 2018-4-29 12:49
Hi DJI Susan
I have seen this exact reply on many threads of the same topic (relating to Phantom 3 SE SDK).
Will you, or someone from DJI please tell us the truth of the matter

Currently, we have not received any definite answers from the right team, sorry about this. I understand your feeling, but we cannot give you false information. If you need the SDK urgently, I'm afraid that you may have to consider other drones first.
2018-5-4
Use props
DerekJSpence
lvl.2
Flight distance : 76421 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-4 03:07
Currently, we have not received any definite answers from the right team, sorry about this. I understand your feeling, but we cannot give you false information. If you need the SDK urgently, I'm afraid that you may have to consider other drones first.

May I please ask for contact details of "The right team"?
In what world is a solution "you have to consider other drones"? I am sure you are aware of the cost of these drones. Unless you are willing to give me a full refund for the current drone, this is not any kind of option.
2018-5-5
Use props
roultabille
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154 ft
France

Hello ,
Can be DJI could just tell us:
- "The P3SE? We have nothing f **** !!! thank you, kisses, thank you!".
Like this, we can make a choice, namely, wait for a miracle or buy a new Drone, but may not be DJI.
How to trust, if I buy a p4, what guarantee that DJI a month later tells us: "you have a problem? We will talk to our engineers. And nothing!
I thought I was a fan, but I doubt.
thanks (or not)
(French Google translation)

bonjour ,
Peux être DJI pourrait nous dire simplement :
- " Le P3SE? On en rien a f****!!! merci, bisous, merci !  ".
Comme cela, nous pourrons faire un choix, à savoir, attendre un miracle ou acheter un nouveau Drone, mais peut être pas DJI.
Comment faire confiance, si j achète un p4, quelle garantie que DJI un mois plus tard nous dise : " vous avez un problème? On va en parler a nos ingénieurs. Et puis, rien!!!
j ai cru être un fan, mais je doute.
merci (ou pas)
(traduction Google français)
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules