Reliable substitute for a P2 V+ battery?
1279 5 2018-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
13Peter
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone found a reliable/dependable battery for replacing a DJI P2 V+ battery?
2018-4-12
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I prefer to stick to OEM

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OEM ... :g:tbkAAOSwOGZajEBQ
2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'll recommend the original battery as well. You can also check whether the local dealers can help: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2018-4-12
Use props
13Peter
lvl.1
United States

I ordered the batteries and they arrived today, but they are not labeled 'Phantom' as shown in the ad. They do look like the OEM battery, but none of the green lights indicating the charge lever are on while charging.

Thanks for your message. I know your intention was good and I respect that. The  batteries are definitely advertised as DJI Phantom 2 batteries, they may work, but they are not as advertised.
2018-4-16
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

13Peter Posted at 2018-4-16 15:54
I ordered the batteries and they arrived today, but they are not labeled 'Phantom' as shown in the ad. They do look like the OEM battery, but none of the green lights indicating the charge lever are on while charging.

Thanks for your message. I know your intention was good and I respect that. The  batteries are definitely advertised as DJI Phantom 2 batteries, they may work, but they are not as advertised.

Hi - I don't quite understand.  How could the batteries "look like the OEM battery" but at the same time not be labeled "Phantom"?  An OEM P2 battery is, by definition, labeled "Phantom."  Please explain your post.  You say it looks like OEM.  But you say it does not look like OEM.  How can this be?  

The battery I purchased and received from this seller was an OEM battery - and it was labeled "Phantom" per the photo on the site.  See the photos above.

If your battery is fake, you are justified in making a paypal claim and getting your money back.  I would do so.  But your post doesn't make sense.  Either your battery looks like an OEM battery, or your battery does not look like an OEM battery.  It has to be one or the other.

Let me know what happens.  I've bought from this seller many times and all his items have all been legit up to now.  But again, I don't understand your post.  It contradicts itself.  

Edit:  I messaged the seller.  He responded:

Thank for the head's up - That fellow did not purchase anythign form me
... I believe the same person messaged me in Ebay using user ID pehenr-86
Everything that I sell is exactly what I say it is and I would hope other Ebayers would as well.
The batteries that I am selling on this listing are OEM genuine DJI batteries.

2018-4-16
Use props
ades
lvl.2

Singapore

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-4-16 16:32
Hi - I don't quite understand.  How could the batteries "look like the OEM battery" but at the same time not be labeled "hantom"?  An OEM P2 battery is, by definition, labeled "hantom."  Please explain your post.  You say it looks like OEM.  But you say it does not look like OEM.  How can this be?  

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/JVwAAOSwp7FajEBJ/s-l500.jpg[/img]

that's a good buy! I just purchased one a few months ago USD$249.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules