Crystal sky and "select" accessory coupon - no deal?
1301 4 2018-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sp-phoenix
lvl.1
Greece

Hello...
So, why cant I get a discount for a crystalsky monitor for my P4 using my "DJI select" accessory coupons? It is by definition an accessory, isn't?
Has anyone done that already?

2018-4-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to reply you late. The "DJI select" accessory coupons do not support the Crystalsky, please be noted. Thanks!
2018-4-15
Use props
sp-phoenix
lvl.1
Greece

Thanks for replying.
I didn't read all the FAQs and was not mentioned in the details of the main Select informational page. Also someone in the forum mentioned that he got the discount, so I assumed I was doing something wrong.
Were the Crystalsky monitors ever eligible? If they were, untill when was that?
Any possibility of discounts for the monitors in the future, for select members or otherwise?
Anyway thanks for clarifying.
2018-4-16
Use props
daev2018
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12263747 ft
  • >>>
United States

sp-phoenix Posted at 2018-4-16 01:25
Thanks for replying.
I didn't read all the FAQs and was not mentioned in the details of the main Select informational page. Also someone in the forum mentioned that he got the discount, so I assumed I was doing something wrong.
Were the Crystalsky monitors ever eligible? If they were, untill when was that?

I originally ordered the 7.85" Ultra, didn't expect shipping for 2 weeks but it shipped next AM. I was on the DJI store and realized my DJI Select coupon could have worked. I called in and was told they can't apply the coupon as it already shipped but told me I could refuse the package and order again. I did and saved $200. Then I ordered the 5.5" and paid $375.20 shipped. The deal was too good so they had to pull it.

I just received DJI hoods for both size CS's. Both act as a screen cover. Someone was saying the little one wasn't. I'm leaving them on all the time.
2018-4-20
Use props
Rickyber
lvl.4
Flight distance : 403488 ft

daev2018 Posted at 2018-4-20 18:08
I originally ordered the 7.85" Ultra, didn't expect shipping for 2 weeks but it shipped next AM. I was on the DJI store and realized my DJI Select coupon could have worked. I called in and was told they can't apply the coupon as it already shipped but told me I could refuse the package and order again. I did and saved $200. Then I ordered the 5.5" and paid $375.20 shipped. The deal was too good so they had to pull it.

I just received DJI hoods for both size CS's. Both act as a screen cover. Someone was saying the little one wasn't. I'm leaving them on all the time.

I got the hood also.
A bit expensive, but as you said, a perfect screen protector and it fits like a glove.
I am real happy with it and also leave mine on all of the time.
2018-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules