Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date: 2018.04.12
  • CrystalSky Firmware: V02.06.03.00
  • DJI GO 3 App: V 3.1.30
  • DJI GO 4 App: V 4.2.8
  • DJI Pilot Beta: V 0.5.1

What's New?
  • For the Inspire 2: Added Output FPV function in HDMI Video Output mode.
  • Optimized CrystalSky power control logic to improve performance under extreme conditions.
  • Fixed an issue where the remote control became disconnected when switching between built-in apps.
  • Updated DJI GO 4 app to 4.2.8.
  • Updated DJI GO 3 app to 3.1.30.
2018-4-12
Use props
fans48abce45
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4284826 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

The old DJI go fail to login, even I reset the Crystalsky, it shows "DJI go has stopped" all the way
2018-4-12
Use props
Mountaindrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>

No problem for me this morning with the new firmware and dji go 4
2018-4-13
Use props
Mountaindrone
First Officer
  • >>>

take care,
Dji Go 4  AND dji go have to be restart before use...

2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans48abce45 Posted at 2018-4-12 21:18
The old DJI go fail to login, even I reset the Crystalsky, it shows "DJI go has stopped" all the way

I'm sorry about this. May I know what's the current CS and APP version? Could you refer below and export the crash log for analysis? Thanks in advance!

Tap “Settings” on the lower right corner on the main screen, go to “Backup & Reset” and “Copy crash logs to SD card”. Then turn on USB Storage, open the DJI hard drive on the PC and copy the tombstones.zip file.
2018-4-13
Use props
Luffy-OKK
lvl.1
China

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-13 04:40
I'm sorry about this. May I know what's the current CS and APP version? Could you refer below and export the crash log for analysis? Thanks in advance!

Tap “Settings” on the lower right corner on the main screen, go to “Backup & Reset” and “Copy crash logs to SD card”. Then turn on USB Storage, open the DJI hard drive on the PC and copy the tombstones.zip file.

Hi, me too have the same issue.   When I copy the tombstones.zip to PC, it says need password to unzip the file, I don't know the password...   any idea please?
2018-4-13
Use props
Luffy-OKK
lvl.1
China

me too have same problem...
2018-4-13
Use props
Luffy-OKK
lvl.1
China

Mountaindrone Posted at 2018-4-13 02:20
No problem for me this morning with the new firmware and dji go 4

Hi,  can you open the dji go 3  in crystalsky?
2018-4-13
Use props
Mountaindrone
First Officer
  • >>>

Luffy-OKK Posted at 2018-4-13 05:19
Hi,  can you open the dji go 3  in crystalsky?

Yes I can (I try with my Osmo).

I must say I login a first time with DJI Go 4 and after DJI Go didn't required a login.
2018-4-13
Use props
Luffy-OKK
lvl.1
China

Mountaindrone Posted at 2018-4-13 05:33
Yes I can (I try with my Osmo).

I must say I login a first time with DJI Go 4 and after DJI Go didn't required a login.

Thank you try it for me...  but my DjiGo 3 still need to login after I login DJIgo 4...   
2018-4-13
Use props
RotorHead22
New
Flight distance : 958727 ft

Crystalsky 5.5:  Go 3 app will not boot!!!!   Go 4 will boot.  I've reloaded the firmware update twice with no luck.  I have downloaded the tombstone files.  This is very frustrating as I fly the Inspire 1.    HELP!
2018-4-14
Use props
fansa7e34cd9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2538474 ft
  • >>>

Yup i now cannot login to GO at all since the update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-4-15
Use props
fansa7e34cd9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2538474 ft
  • >>>

RotorHead22 Posted at 2018-4-14 12:58
Crystalsky 5.5:  Go 3 app will not boot!!!!   Go 4 will boot.  I've reloaded the firmware update twice with no luck.  I have downloaded the tombstone files.  This is very frustrating as I fly the Inspire 1.    HELP!

With you m8, this update has grounded my Inspire 1 and S1000+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-4-15
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1717133 ft
  • >>>
United States

No problem on my 5.5 and now I hear the fan kicking in so hopefully this is the fix for the Ultra to stop overheating.
2018-4-15
Use props
Luc Van de Vyver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240725 ft

Same issue (more or less) :

using my Crystal Sky 5.5"
since the update to the latest firmware (V02.06.03.00) DJI GO refuses to login, makes my inspire 1 and Osmo useless !
  • I get the signup / login screen
  • enter credentials (but it does not matter if the are correct or not ...)
  • then comes the message "Unfortunately, DJI GO has stopped"

So on this device, with the latest update, it seems that it cannot go to the login-server.
I tried the 'sign up' button also, then it says "connect to network, then sign up again"
nevertheless, I can browse and I can use the DJI GO 4 app ...
so there IS a network

I also have a Crystal Sky 7" for inspire1 camera-man
here everything still works fine

It looks like the issue is related to the 5.5" model - DJI GO

DJI GO 4 works ok on both 5" and 7" (for mavic)

DJI, please fix this issue, you have grounded many drones
or force them to use iPhones again !

2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi All,
So sorry for the troubles. We have been aware of the issue of login DJI GO and our engineers are working on this.
We'll keep follow up and update for you. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
2018-4-16
Use props
Luc Van de Vyver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240725 ft

All, I got an answer from the European (dutch?) support team (Abby) that solved the problem :

1. Visit the official DJI website and go to the CrystalSky page, download the latest firmware package.
2. Extract the firmware package, and copy the extracted file (CS785/CS785U: ZS600B_xxx.bin; CS550: ZS600A_xxx.bin) to a Micro SD card.
3. Insert the Micro SD card into the Micro SD card slot of the CrystalSky.
4. Power on the CrystalSky, enter System Settings > System Update, click Local Update on the top-right corner. The latest firmware will show on Micro SD card. Click Update to start updating.

so basically it means : the auto downloaded firmware update was faulty, but the version on the website works.
Need to force this installation as described above.

Now DJI go is willing to log me in, and works well.
Happy that my inspire 1 and Osmo+ can fly/film again

Hope this works for you to.
2018-4-16
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-16 00:11
Hi All,
So sorry for the troubles. We have been aware of the issue of login DJI GO and our engineers are working on this.
We'll keep follow up and update for you. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Instead of say 'Sorry', DJI should say 'Thanks you all to be free beta testers' because we can easly understand that it is expensiv for DJI to pay few testers... and that DJI prefers thousand drone service compagnies loose thousand dollars each grounded day.... BUT Please, respect us, and tell us Thanks.
Of course we are patient and undestanding as we don't have any choice.

Every Firmware upgrade or new product release, the same thing happens..... It seems DJI prefers spend time and money to BRIDLE its own products for marketing purposes than to solve issues and test software/hardware.

#LoveDJIcustomerPolicy

EDIT: even your forum is crappy the forum's Date/Hour is false. This message is written from 2018-4-20 10:27 but today is the 2018-4-16
2018-4-16
Use props
RotorHead22
New
Flight distance : 958727 ft

After downloading and reinstalling the latest Crystalsky 5.5 firmware update for the FIFTH TIME,  Go 3 finally launched today.  I feel like a Beta Bunnie bouncing back and forth between downloading non-working updates and transferring updates between computers, cards and devices...
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for your patience. I just got an update from our engineers that the issue has been resolved, please login later.
2018-4-17
Use props
skywatch111
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8677251 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi! Can anybody send me the link with previous CS (7.85) firmware? I need it badly until Friday, latest version dont work with my P4 Pro
2018-4-17
Use props
-Tobi-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12489137 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey,

since the last firmware updates ( CrystalSky and Cendence update) i cant save my button configuration. The App says:

2018-4-18
Use props
Fiveform 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136230 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been researching for the past hour on these forums as well as Facebook groups, etc. I just updated to the v02.06.03.00. Have offline maps gone away or can they be restored through repeated reboots of the GO4 app or the CS,as before? If there is another thread please redirect.  My previous update was in December of 2017 and I was able to restore offline maps.  Since I don't fly with a phone with a cellular connection and don't have hotspotting as an option I'd really like to have some form of offline maps while I'm out in the field, away from WiFi and no cell...   Thanks!
2018-4-25
Use props
SubUser
lvl.3
Flight distance : 74140 ft
Netherlands

What about DJI GO 4 App: V 4.2.12 for the Crystal Sky ?
It is now out for the Android phones.
When do we expect an update for the CS ?
2018-4-27
Use props
SubUser
lvl.3
Flight distance : 74140 ft
Netherlands

One thing is also not working properly on CS is the compass and its calibration.
In the calibration procedure the first part is working, but on the turning on the second axis the calibration stops on a few degrees and says ok.
Could it be that the calibration is not finish properly and  I get a crappy compass on the CS ?

Would that be fixed on the new update ?
2018-4-27
Use props
TigerBlast07
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10883 ft
United States

I need help understanding this message on my Crystal Sky. I made sure my Phantom 4 pro V2 was updated with the latest upgrade. I did the same on my Crystal Sky and DJI GO. I even tested it out and using an android phone, saw my drone on the program Drone Scanner. However, I get to the site I was going to fly the drone and I get this message: See picture. I tried to fix the error for an hour, then just hooked my iPad to the controller, got the message that RID was working and the drone launched.
1-10 18:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules