Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The ocusync?
1591 5 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyhigh69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75079 ft

United States

The ocusync air  is used primarly for 3rd party applications correct? I don't need it with the Mavic pro?
2018-4-13
Use props
Drone-Mike
lvl.4

United Kingdom

That's right.
2018-4-13
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3

United States

thanks, I was just a bit confused reading the manual for the RE goggles. how it shows how 1,2 to 3 people can be involved in piloting the mavic pro. So with The RE goggles, I am able to achieve the same distance as with out them flying the mavic? Do i need to purchase other antannas for these RE's g., and do i need to use the pogoda ant. with the mavic?
2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, yes, the Ocusync air is used for 3rd party applications, you don't need it with the Mavic pro. Thanks!

2018-4-14
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-14 00:05
Hi, yes, the Ocusync air is used for 3rd party applications, you don't need it with the Mavic pro. Thanks!

[view_image]

Thanks you for the clarification. Now to put the RE goggles to the the test today with my mavic pro that will arrive this afternoon. wish me luck. I first have to activate the goggles via DJI 4 app. After i make sure all the firmware is up date. I was wondering about this super sport mode. I watched that if I download the latest firmware on the mavic pro , I cant modify any parameters. Now that sucks. Would it be bad to use the DJI assistant 2 where I can modify the parameters? Do I have to use the latest firmware of the DJI Assistant 2. or can I use the one before the newest? I dont want to crash my mavic. Something tells me just to follow the guide lines (newest firmware).!! But man, I wanted to fly up to 400 feet in 12-13 seconds. Or should  I stay inside the box. and buy a race drone if I really want speed. Then their is the latency for race drones. Its has  kind of to long of a lag time. 1/70th of a sec to 1/50 of a sec.... "Hag gorge Watch out for that tree". Bamb.... Anyway  I'm very excited to use these RE Gogs. First I'm just gonna fly around without then its on like Donkey Kong.  Anyone got some pointers and precautions , please let me know. Oh by the way about the crash I had the other day with my phantom standard 3. Nothing was broke ! Crazy as that sounds., really , It fell straight down when i tried to get it down from the tree about 19 feet. Even the battery popped out. but it worked great. Pretty tough bird. I still havn't found what caused my drifting during landing.
2018-4-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

If, you haven’t flown with goggles before, I recommend you start off in beginner mode. I can tell you from experience flying the Mavic with goggles is different from flying a racer. Lag time is minimal.
2018-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules