Worst shipping service ever
2213 38 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PavanKumar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295 ft
India

I had paid for the shipping to be done from US to India and they have choose the most economical services which takes 8 days and still in progress of clearance of customs here in India. They charged 90 USD as freight charges which is very expensive and sent the Spark via courier instead of cargo international priority.
2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Pavan, I'm sorry about the troubles. Could you tell us your case number? We'd like to check the current status and see we can help.
2018-4-13
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

CAS-1521359-L4Y0R4
2018-4-13
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

Let me know if you can seriously help as I have called numerous times and got nothing out of it
2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Pavan, thank you for providing the case number, as per check, your package arrived in India on 2018-04-08 23:30, and it is waiting to be released from the clearing agency. So the most important thing for you is to assist the customs to solve the clearance issue asap. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know, thanks!

1.png
2018-4-13
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

Customs clearance will not be done is what officers because of lack of documentation
2018-4-14
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

It was sent by normal economic courier is what they say instead of cargo priority shipping
2018-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

PavanKumar Posted at 2018-4-14 04:54
It was sent by normal economic courier is what they say instead of cargo priority shipping

You issue has been escalated to the appropriate team to look into if there is anything we can do for you regarding this, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-4-16
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

Thanks for this Mandy, can you send them a authorization letter take the drone back to DJI office and deliver to the local US address which I would be providing. Customs officers say it can never be released irrespective of documentation
2018-4-18
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

When the UPS the shipper was clear that the Drone would not be clear the customs then why did they even take the freight charges from me and cheated me on this, the UPS team here in Bangalore India is worst and are not providing me the right information, they only contacted me on 13 April and said its stuck in customs, you could have used the international priority over the normal economy courier
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PavanKumar Posted at 2018-4-18 11:52
When the UPS the shipper was clear that the Drone would not be clear the customs then why did they even take the freight charges from me and cheated me on this, the UPS team here in Bangalore India is worst and are not providing me the right information, they only contacted me on 13 April and said its stuck in customs, you could have used the international priority over the normal economy courier

PavanKumar, could you kindly advise what specific documents are needed for the customs clearance?  I've checked the email history, it seems that there are no clear answers or directions. Sorry about this. If this way still does not work, I'll forward to the right team to see whether the package can be redirected.
2018-4-18
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

Customs officer said irrespective of any documents we provide it cannot be cleared, it has to shipped back to DJI is what they said
2018-4-18
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

It's been more than 10 days now and there is no proper response from dji and it is impacted financially, no one at DJI takes the cases seriously in resolving them they just provide standing information and hold on to it forever
2018-4-27
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

Dji is selling the products and making money out of it not professional at all
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PavanKumar Posted at 2018-4-27 11:16
Dji is selling the products and making money out of it not professional at all

Hi PavanKumar, our supervisor is keeping following up your case, the package is on the way back to the shipper, sorry that there is no update so far from our supervisor, we have informed the team to reach out to you as soon as possible in working hours, thanks for your patience.
2018-4-27
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

I stay in India and they can't contact me as per your guidelines, so please ask them to speed up the process and update me via Email
2018-4-28
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

I have done all the necessary things so it shldnt take too long for you to follow up with me rather speak to shipper internally and chase them up
2018-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PavanKumar Posted at 2018-4-28 08:22
I have done all the necessary things so it shldnt take too long for you to follow up with me rather speak to shipper internally and chase them up

The response may be delayed because of the weekend, our supervisor will keep you updated in working hours, appreciate your patience.
2018-4-28
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

I would need to escalate this to the highest level possible if I Don't see progress by Tuesday EOD
2018-4-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PavanKumar Posted at 2018-4-28 22:11
I would need to escalate this to the highest level possible if I Don't see progress by Tuesday EOD

The management is following up your case and will keep you updated. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-4-29
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

I just gotta a response from management team stating they are still waiting for information from UPS the shipping company, will this take 21 days for DJI to get the status update on a product, there's no way in waiting for so long DJI just fc*kin around people's money I no more need a generic statement 'APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE ' from DJI. there has to be solution for it and there will be threshold for everything
2018-4-30
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

The message to all the guys who go through my comments will get to know the actual pain in spending money and getting F**ked by DJI, guys please switch your decisions and search for drones from different companies.
2018-4-30
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

It's been more than 8 days now and there is no response from DJI via calls and EMAILS
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PavanKumar Posted at 2018-5-4 10:48
It's been more than 8 days now and there is no response from DJI via calls and EMAILS

We totally understand how frustrated you must be, our supervisor team is keeping working on your case but we are at the mercy of UPS, we will keep communicating with UPS, thanks for your continuous patience.
2018-5-6
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

Please see the attached response from UPS, you guys have not yet taken it seriously as it's month old case now
2018-5-7
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

Dji is trying to get rid of the case by denying the fact that they don't want to take initiative as it is already be paid for, this is fckin terrible
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PavanKumar Posted at 2018-5-10 11:27
Dji is trying to get rid of the case by denying the fact that they don't want to take initiative as it is already be paid for, this is fckin terrible

Sorry for the troubles. Your case is currently being handled by logistics, they will try their best to get this unit return back to DJI.
We're sorry for the unpleasant experience during the negotiation and appreciate your understanding.
2018-5-10
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

What negotiation are you talking about, if DJI sends them the authorization to get it back to US, customs here is ready to send it back but unfortunately DJI has not taken appropriate measures in this case and I had to bare all the cost which was of no use.
2018-5-11
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

Where is the drone? If it is still on the way, you need to push UPS.
2018-5-12
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

The drone is in India and DJI has not given proper instruction to take it back to US
2018-5-14
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

Is there any news from DJI
2018-5-23
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

More than two months now and DJI is not even bothered Abt the shipment, wrost experience ever
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PavanKumar Posted at 2018-5-23 10:11
More than two months now and DJI is not even bothered Abt the shipment, wrost experience ever

PavanKumar, we have been doing everything we could to get this issue sorted out, but the UPS has not been very cooperative, the case is handled by local logistics department and we will verify with them about the current status again, sorry again for all the troubles.
2018-5-23
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

As per the proof provided by the Ups guys the Drone has already been delivered back to DJI on 24/5 but DJI has not contacted me and told that they have got it back even after two months of continues follows
Screenshot_20180613-123843.png
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PavanKumar Posted at 2018-6-13 11:09
As per the proof provided by the Ups guys the Drone has already been delivered back to DJI on 24/5 but DJI has not contacted me and told that they have got it back even after two months of continues follows

Received with thanks! I've forwarded to the logistic team to check the exact status and come back later.
2018-6-13
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

Its been more than 15 days now that I have provided the local US address to deliver the product and its not been done yet how shameful is DJI in managing the queries of clients this is classic example that DJI is just just sell their products and least bothered about the service that's hampering clients in their financial impact
2018-6-26
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

DJ I has received the drone 1 month ago and still not delivered the product to the address provided by me what kind of service is DJ I looking after
2018-6-26
Use props
PavanKumar
lvl.2
India

I have around 50 emails from DJ just promising that they are checking with their logistics and waiting for them to respond
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PavanKumar Posted at 2018-6-26 10:49
I have around 50 emails from DJ just promising that they are checking with their logistics and waiting for them to respond

Sorry for keeping you waiting. The logistics are still investigating the exact status with UPS, we're following up as well.
2018-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules