wrong returning service by UPS, and silence after I contacted DJI
366 4 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FelipeNG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 515676 ft
Brazil

I sent a Spark and its remote control to the DJI for maintenance (I did not send battery, case or propellers), and when they sent it back, they sent a box weighing 4 pounds, described as Phanton Series and with a declared value of 999.00.

The customs now ask me to prove the purchase of this item, otherwise I must pay the 60% tax on the total value, which is greater than the total value of my Spark.

I wrote to DJI asking for help, I explained that either they made the wrong statement or sent the wrong product (or others people product), but they did not respond.

If I take too long to respond to customs, my product can be withheld and I will lose it.

2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Felipe, sorry for the inconvenience. It has been forwarded to the related support team, your case is still under the investigation, we'll let you know at the first time when there is an update, thank you very much for your support and appreciate your good patience.
2018-4-13
Use props
FelipeNG
lvl.1
Brazil

Everything is right now, thanks for the support DJI!!
2018-4-24
Use props
FelipeNG
lvl.1
Brazil

FelipeNG Posted at 2018-4-24 12:21

2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FelipeNG Posted at 2018-4-24 12:21

Thanks for getting back to us, glad to know the issue was figured out, hope you enjoy flying. Please let us know if there is any other issue, we are always here to help.
2018-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules