Need to Access Files - Snapped Memory Card
1066 4 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SouthamCreative
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239875 ft
United States

Filmed all morning on location with Osmo today and as soon as we get to the studio to upload film, the micro USB card snapped in half as it was being inserted into the reader.  We just got the Osmo and this was our first-ever shoot with it.  I can see the film we shot on our iPhone 7.  Is there any way for us to offload this footage or is the film on the fixed memory of the Osmo?  Sorry for the dumb questions, we're kinda perplexed at the moment.

Thanks in advance for any helpful tips,
/Rand
2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties, do you mean the Micro SD got broken in half into two pieces? If there is physical damage, I'm afraid there is nothing we can help to recover the original footage, but for the video cache in DJI Go, please download iTunes in your computer, find DJI Go--VideoCache in iTunes.
2018-4-15
Use props
SouthamCreative
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239875 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-15 22:48
Sorry for the difficulties, do you mean the Micro SD got broken in half into two pieces? If there is physical damage, I'm afraid there is nothing we can help to recover the original footage, but for the video cache in DJI Go, please download iTunes in your computer, find DJI Go--VideoCache in iTunes.

Thanks, I will give that a shot!
/R
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SouthamCreative Posted at 2018-4-16 08:34
Thanks, I will give that a shot!
/R

You are welcome, please let me know if there is any further issue.
2018-4-17
Use props
Ellinor William
lvl.2

United States

Oh damn, physical damaged is almost impossible to recover. What you can try is to look for some good recovery service around you that can get the card working. If it works, you can use Stellar Photo Recovery to recover that file. Might work as a long shot.
2018-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules