Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Yaw Center Calibration
1569 4 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sdeardorff1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1175272 ft
United States

I was attempting to adjust the yaw center of my gimbal and it wasn't working. No matter how many times i hit the button the camera would not adjust. Same with the gimbal roll setting. The number roll number would change but the camera would not physically move. Any tips?

2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

What about Gimbal Auto Calibration? Does it work? I recommend to link the aircraft ad RC, re-enter and exit the travel mode and then re-mount the gimbal to see if it helps.
2018-4-15
Use props
sdeardorff1
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-15 23:47
What about Gimbal Auto Calibration? Does it work? I recommend to link the aircraft ad RC, re-enter and exit the travel mode and then re-mount the gimbal to see if it helps.

No, does not work. I even just did the latest firmware update which supposedly was fixing some gimbal issues. But the Yaw adjustment does nothing to change the position of the camera. I even calibrated the compass. No joy. The roll adjustment works, but not the yaw adjustment.
2018-4-20
Use props
sdeardorff1
lvl.3
United States

Come on people! I find it hard to believe that 5 dozen people have viewed this thread and no one has anything to say. I can't be the only person to experience this issue.
2018-4-21
Use props
Barney Meyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 892 ft

This is crazy! One of DJI's professional drones and they totally ignore this problem. No amount of calibration solves this problem,  my gimbal always starts yawed a few degrees left of centre.
2019-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules