Mavic Air Vision Calibration Failed
4694 7 2018-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ABeginner
New
Indonesia

Hi guys I'm new in drones.I wanna calibrate my drone vision with the latest version of v1.2.3 in windows 7.
After calibration done the following warning appears as below and can not install the calibration.
Is there something wrong ?

Calibration Failed

Calibration Failed

2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Ensure the aircraft is powered on and connected to the computer. Please follow the tutorial video below to try it again, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.

2018-4-14
Use props
ABeginner
New
Indonesia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-14 00:11
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Ensure the aircraft is powered on and connected to the computer. Please follow the tutorial video below to try it again, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfcjxfMocLM&t=0s&list=PL8-vxWY64sBOeP6CJM0vmkDB0onco2V2i&index=4

Yes, I've been following that video but the result is still same.
2018-4-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ABeginner Posted at 2018-4-14 00:17
Yes, I've been following that video but the result is still same.

Sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm that did your drone crash before or not? Please make sure you have updated the firmware for the drone, remote controller and the DJI GO4 app to the latest one. I still recommend you to try the update and then do the calibration again, thank you in advance!  
2018-4-14
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Have you tried on a different computer? I've experienced some screens just don't seem to work with calibrating the VPS-sensors. I'd at least give that a try.
2018-4-14
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You probably  need to turn off the Windows driver signature enforcement , the DJI drivers are not authenticated by Microsoft and will not load correctly.

https://www.top-password.com/blo ... -in-windows-10-8-7/

I would choose the once off Option 2 as it retains the function

2018-4-14
Use props
Free2be
lvl.3
Flight distance : 229570 ft

I have done it for 2 times, the first are nog a succes. Now the calibrabtion proces are well done. I'm using the last software version on a Mac.
Succes and fly safe!
2018-5-13
Use props
Erikaso
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28048 ft
United States

Hi guys, have the same problem here however, my Mavic Air is asking for the calibration since i recently crashed it. Im using the newest firmware and tried for many times, still no good. Pc - Windows 10. Any tips how i could fix it please?
2019-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules