Black videos?
904 3 2014-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hagland
New

Sweden

I have a new Vision 2+ and have recorded videos, but sometimes they are completly black. It seems random and I can't figure out how to fix it. It seems to get all black when I use higher resolution. Anyone have any clue? I have put a 32Gb memory card instead of the original one, can it be that?
2014-10-30
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

How are you trying to view the videos?
On your mobile device?
If so, it may not be able to handle the data transfer.
Take the card out and try viewing the video on your PC...
2014-10-30
Use props
hagland
New

Sweden

T J Gilbert Posted at 2014-10-31 05:26
How are you trying to view the videos?
On your mobile device?
If so, it may not be able to handle th ...

It is black on my PC and when I transfer it to the iPhone and also when remote viewing. But it seems to record because it can play but all black. Does it need a Class 10 microSD?
2014-10-30
Use props
jbedard
New

United States

hagland@algonet Posted at 2014-10-31 05:36
It is black on my PC and when I transfer it to the iPhone and also when remote viewing. But it seem ...

i've learned that if i cut the power to the phantom *before* i turn off the video from my iPhone, i lose that video.  stopping the video before powering off the phantom is very important else your video won't work and you'll get the black video you describe.  i've forgotten to stop the video several times and each time i lose the last video i shoot!  be sure to stop the video recording on your device before powering off the phantom.
2014-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules