Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Starter questions
Home / TELLO /
1268 2 2018-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MullieMares
New

Hello,
I Bought this week a ryze Tello and installed the app first on my huawei P6 - app in English thans ok but vers bad Quality video.
Toen I also installed the app on my iPad - only  available in Chinese - thans a problem, videoquality is ok, but cant Find video’s and pictures in my iPad.
Again I,m a starter - help me !
Erik
2018-4-15
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hey, sorry that Huawei P6  may encounter the compatible issue with Tello. However, we respectfully suggest you install Tello APP - 1.2.6.1 and check if any improvement.

If all the parts in the app are written in Chinese, please change the system language of your Ipad to English first, then switch it to the local language, open Tello APP, you may find that it is written in English again.

2018-4-27
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Sorry for interrupting. In regard to the video and image issue,  If you’re an Android user make sure your storage permissions are set properly. To achieve it, please just go to setting - Application management – allow its storage permissions or trust it. Then you may find the image and video shown under other files in Album. For IOS user, please kindly launch into Tello APP, click the playback button, unloading the image or video to the album on your mobile device.  
2018-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules