x7 Camera Sensor Error
2623 8 2018-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dansker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1930873 ft
  • >>>

Bought the x7 and when I connect it to my drone––which I made sure to update to latest firmware before attaching the new camera––the app keeps saying “Camera Sensor Error”. Oddly, the drone tries to do another firmware update, but it fails every time. I’ve cycled everything, check aircraft firmware without camera attached and reattached the x7 multiple times. Same issue. THis camera has never been flown and it seems bugged already. Has anyone had the same issue? I’m on a film set right now and this is frustrating DJI.

2018-4-15
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 150932 ft

Did you update the FW with the camera attached, also? Connect it to DJI Asst.
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AvatarAir's right, did you update the firmware with X7 attaching? If not, please mount the X7, then connect to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware to see if it helps.
2018-4-16
Use props
Mr Ludo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 448875 ft

I'm having the exact same problem Dansker. I've got a three-week drone film job coming up on Wednesday so any help with this issue asap would be most welcome!

I tried to update the firmware with the X7 attached, via my computer with Assistant 2 ( the switch on the drone was down). I've also tried to update the firmware via the app on the Crystalsky.

The message on Assistant 2 keeps coming up with "Firmware incompatibility detected between some modules and current device. Update your firmware?' - I go onto hitting the confirm button and Assistant 2 goes through the process of updated the firmware. It then comes up with "Update complete".

When I go back to the firmware update page. It says to 'upgrade' the firmware to the latest version again. So something is amiss!

Please help as fast as possible. :-) Thank you.
2018-5-13
Use props
CASCARLOS
lvl.2
  • >>>
Colombia

Mr Ludo Posted at 2018-5-13 00:21
I'm having the exact same problem Dansker. I've got a three-week drone film job coming up on Wednesday so any help with this issue asap would be most welcome!

I tried to update the firmware with the X7 attached, via my computer with Assistant 2 ( the switch on the drone was down). I've also tried to update the firmware via the app on the Crystalsky.

Just attach the camera and upgrade, work for me "camera sensor error" is gone, good luck!
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm having the exact same problem Dansker. I've got a three-week drone film job coming up on Wednesday so any help with this issue asap would be most welcome!

I tried to update the firmware with the X7 attached, via my computer with Assistant 2 ( the switch on the drone was down). I've also tried to update the firmware via the app on the Crystalsky.

Mr Ludo, sorry for the late response, do you still have the problem? If yes, may I have the DJI Assistant 2 version? What is the firmware version in DJI GO 4 ---About?
2018-5-22
Use props
AngelI2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276 ft
Netherlands

CASCARLOS Posted at 2018-5-22 15:54
Just attach the camera and upgrade, work for me "camera sensor error" is gone, good luck!

Hola CASCARLOS,
Resolviste el problema camera sensor error ?
2018-9-6
Use props
AngelI2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276 ft
Netherlands

I'm having the exact same problem Dansker. I've got a three-week drone film job coming up on Wednesday so any help with this issue asap would be most welcome!

I tried to update the firmware with the X7 attached, via my computer with Assistant 2 ( the switch on the drone was down). I've also tried to update the firmware via the app on the Crystalsky.

Mr Ludo,
did you fixed the camera sensor error ?
I would like to know how if you fixed .

Br
angel
2018-9-6
Use props
CASCARLOS
lvl.2
  • >>>
Colombia

AngelI2 Posted at 2018-9-6 11:58
Hola CASCARLOS,
Resolviste el problema camera sensor error ?

Si, instalé la cámara, hice la actualización de firmware y se fue el error de "sensor"en la app
2020-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules