Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Payment Reviewing
1971 9 2018-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TorontoAir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125289 ft
Canada

I ordered another drone and after payment it's stuck as payment reviewing. I chatted with online support whom gave me an email to ask and no responce as of yet. Should I be calling as my previous orders have gone to payment success right away. Order Number:  0014859960662
2018-4-15
Use props
TorontoAir
lvl.1
Canada

2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Did you send email to onlinepayment@dji.com? If yes, the reply may be delayed because of the weekend, I'm confirming with the related team and will come back to you later, thanks for your patience.
2018-4-15
Use props
TorontoAir
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks for the help. Order processed and shows payment processed
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TorontoAir Posted at 2018-4-16 00:43
Thanks for the help. Order processed and shows payment processed

Glad to know the issue was figured out, hope you will receive the package very soon.
2018-4-16
Use props
TorontoAir
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-16 02:36
Glad to know the issue was figured out, hope you will receive the package very soon.

Fingers crossed. It was a process to figure out.
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TorontoAir Posted at 2018-4-16 03:13
Fingers crossed. It was a process to figure out.

The device has been packaged and is waiting for shipping, please check the email about the tracking number later.
2018-4-16
Use props
TorontoAir
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-16 20:03
The device has been packaged and is waiting for shipping, please check the email about the tracking number later.

Nothing yet but thank you
2018-4-16
Use props
TorontoAir
lvl.1
Canada

I went online chat again today and asked if i could get a tracking number. Response was - Upon checking it here, your order is ready to send and waiting for the courier to pick it up on the assigned warehouse. Anytime from now your order will be shipped out since it is waiting for the courier. Kindly wait for the email confirmation regarding the shipping details together with the tracking number. I highly assure you that once your package is shipped out, that is the time you will received the tracking number for that order. Thank you very much.

Guess I wait again. But only today. If nothing today I will cancel and go to a dealer
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TorontoAir Posted at 2018-4-17 04:37
I went online chat again today and asked if i could get a tracking number. Response was - Upon checking it here, your order is ready to send and waiting for the courier to pick it up on the assigned warehouse. Anytime from now your order will be shipped out since it is waiting for the courier. Kindly wait for the email confirmation regarding the shipping details together with the tracking number. I highly assure you that once your package is shipped out, that is the time you will received the tracking number for that order. Thank you very much.

Guess I wait again. But only today. If nothing today I will cancel and go to a dealer

TorontoAir, I checked again the system, the package has been shipped out, it is on the way, sorry to have kept you waiting, I will PM you the tracking number, hope you will receive soon.
2018-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules