Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

The little icon in the right corner
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Yes, as Woe mentioned, please click the clouds icon to sync the flight records.
2018-4-15
Use props
Guy driver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 495030 ft
United States

That only asks me to sync up not down.  
2018-4-16
Use props
Reelistic Outdoors
New

Canada

Im also having issues with this. I have been able to sync and it says its on the cloud but how and where do i retrieve them from. I would like to be able to view the logs on my PC Thank you in advance.
2018-5-3
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

If you have a iPhone(sorry not sure on android) you connect your phone to PC and open itunes.  Click your phone then File Sharing.  Click on the DJI GO 4 app.  There you will see your flight records.  Right click and save to where you want.  However it is hard to read as they are .txt files.  If you want a good way to view them then you can sync and upload them here.  https://app.airdata.com
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Guy driver Posted at 2018-4-16 07:05
That only asks me to sync up not down.

Sorry for the late response. After syncing the flight records, you can log in your DJI Account on another mobile device, click the cloud icon to get the flight records.

BTW, please click the reply button under one's message if you need one's attention, so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it in a timely manner.
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Reelistic Outdoors Posted at 2018-5-3 17:25
Im also having issues with this. I have been able to sync and it says its on the cloud but how and where do i retrieve them from. I would like to be able to view the logs on my PC Thank you in advance.

I've read your new post and replied as well, please check later: https://forum.dji.com/thread-146816-1-1.html
2018-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules