456 4 2018-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63a27ebb
lvl.1
Philippines

Hi DJI & Friends,

Currently my Mavic Pro has a damaged arm band for its gimbal,
Is there is any option to service that or any services centres in Asia or neighbour countries,

I need proper guidence from DJI & Friends,

Thanks,
Ryan David
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ryan, sorry to hear the damage of your drone. You can contact our support support@dji.com for further help if the drone needs a repair. Contacting the local dealer is also an option. If you want to check the recommended repair center nearby, you can check at https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
Hope it helps.
2018-4-15
Use props
fans63a27ebb
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-15 17:56
Ryan, sorry to hear the damage of your drone. You can contact our support  for further help if the drone needs a repair. Contacting the local dealer is also an option. If you want to check the recommended repair center nearby, you can check at https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
Hope it helps.

Hello @Thor, i have already contacted the support and they have given me a Case No., will just ask where to ship it as i will be handling the shipment and not my local store dealer. Thank you for the quick response appreciate it.
2018-4-15
Use props
fans63a27ebb
lvl.1
Philippines

@Thor, this is my second repair service, i have handled the shipment by myself also, the first agent that handled my case have given me an address which is: RM.901,9/F, Building 16W, Science Park West Avenue, Phase Three, Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok, New Territories, Hong Kong
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans63a27ebb Posted at 2018-4-15 18:11
@Thor, this is my second repair service, i have handled the shipment by myself also, the first agent that handled my case have given me an address which is: RM.901,9/F, Building 16W, Science Park West Avenue, Phase Three, Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok, New Territories, Hong Kong

The email team will reply your email as soon as possible about the shipping address, please check later, thank you.
2018-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules