Sony Z3V phone on Mavic Air connection problems
379 2 2018-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iTYmGJ1Ipw3c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

I have an old Sony Z3V that I wanted to use exclusively for flying my Air. However the cable on that comes with the RC is too short because this phone has an ackward plug in side position, so I tried using a USB cable connected to the bottom of the RC and then to the phone. When I do this the phone is unable to connect to the aircraft, however the phone does connects when the connection used is the RC left side connection. It's just impossible to hold phone with such a short cable. Any ideas why the USB under the RC controller does not work? Isn't it the same as the side port?
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to hear about the issue, please make sure the cable has been pulled out from the left port of the RC before you use the bottom one. Thanks!
2018-4-16
Use props
djiuser_iTYmGJ1Ipw3c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

I have checked and made sure the left port was off and still nothing. I'm going to buy a longer male to male micro usb cord from Amazon and use that phone. It's a phone that should be perfect since it has no sim card or apps running, but has a micro sd slot where I can store pics only related to my Air.
2018-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules