Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need Help: Battery Cell Broken
4755 13 2018-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerlezara
New
Philippines

Hi DJI Team,

Still having issues with my Mavic Pro Battery, having the said error. Gone all through all troubleshooting provided by support and online but still no go. I've already contacted DJI Support and was given case number CAS-1678899-G9V8Q6. Still getting update from them. Any chance here?

Thanks
Jerry
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Jerry, it has been forwarded to the related support. If there is an update, they will let you know at the first time, please don't worry. Thank you and appreciate your good patience.
2018-4-15
Use props
Rocky.P
Flight distance : 7507 ft
Malaysia

I have same probable just happen last week, please need help....
2018-4-15
Use props
Rocky.P
Flight distance : 7507 ft
Malaysia

I have same probable just happen last week, please need help.... 09UADBU03101FL
2018-4-15
Use props
Arvada
lvl.1
Flight distance : 398822 ft
United States

I just got the same error on one of my batteries and need to know what to do.  I did follow the instructions and let the battery completely deplete itself then recharged.  The following screen shots are of the error messages, the before and after voltage levels, and finally, as a pro I have an Air Data Subscription and those screen shots show the number of times the battery has been used, and its internal performance.  As you can see it has been used less than 10 times.

DJI....what next?

Kind Regards,
Arvada
2018-4-17
Use props
Tealk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

same problem on me ..noone helped me ..crap..now i useit to powerbank mode...DJI have the worst help than other companies.. i use my battery 22 times..never discharged more than 10%, stored on 45% ... on winter season i use that battery once a week ..than ..one cell damage...
2018-4-17
Use props
Flybee
Captain
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

I have returned 3 of mine with batteri error and got them replaced, Thank you dji, hope it Will be solved for you aswell
2018-4-17
Use props
Flybee
Captain
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

I have returned 3 of mine with batteri error and got them replaced, Thank you dji, hope it Will be solved for you aswell
2018-4-17
Use props
Arvada
lvl.1
United States

I didn't use my drone over the winter so it is past the 6 months so they will not replace.  They suggested calling a 3rd party repair center.  Two of my four batteries and as you can see from my screen shots, used them less than one dozen times.
2018-5-3
Use props
Arvada
lvl.1
United States

Seriously.....4-6 times on these and they are gone!  Thanks DJI
2018-5-3
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Captain
Flight distance : 10149541 ft
Canada

there was a chap who lost his MP in Hogs Back Ottawa and had it on utube ,  DJI replaced the drone.
2018-5-9
Use props
FlyingMilio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101007 ft
Netherlands

Rocky.P Posted at 2018-4-15 23:30
I have same probable just happen last week, please need help....[view_image][view_image]

I got the same thing, only reloaded 4 times and one cell broken! Very disappointed now
2018-5-10
Use props
FlyingMilio
lvl.1
Netherlands

Rocky.P Posted at 2018-4-15 23:30
I have same probable just happen last week, please need help....[view_image][view_image]

I got the same thing, only reloaded 4 times and one cell broken! Very disappointed now
2018-5-10
Use props
FlyingMilio
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello DJI,

I just sent in my case CAS-1767484-V7M7V9 because i have a battery error. CELL BROKEN after only 4 times of reloading and normal usage. I bought this in august 2017 as being  my second battery for expanding flight times. Unfortunately it is so quickly damaged, it must be a product failure cause my first battery is still working. Please see some of the screenshots I made.

A question: I made a repair request CAS-1767484-V7M7V9 and DJI asks me to send in the battery but also says that they might charge a fee of 50 euros if I dont pay the quotation for repair. The 50 euros is a lot compared to the price of the battery and return costs. And I think it is a warranty issue. What to do?

Thanks

2018-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules