Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FCC - CE Switch settings prompt.
3229 6 2018-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaoloM
Flight distance : 146844 ft
Italy

Hi, i live in italy (CE Region) and managed to switch my mavic air to FCC mode with MAc and Xcode in order to gain more range.
All works perfect, and the only downside is that every time i switch on aircraft, DJI4 App on iphone asks me to switch settings; i click Cancel and all works.

Since 2 or 3 days i don't see that popup any more, but seems Aircraft is in FCC since i ca see 11 2.4GHZ channels.

What if i wanted to change? does anyone else have experience?

The firmware il the last one (.300)

Thank you
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi PaoloM, the FCC and CE mode can't be switched manually. The remote controller will enable FCC or CE mode based on your location in accordance with local laws and regulations. Thanks!
2018-4-15
Use props
PaoloM
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-15 23:00
Hi PaoloM, the FCC and CE mode can't be switched manually. The remote controller will enable FCC or CE mode based on your location in accordance with local laws and regulations. Thanks!

I know this... I was meaning that being me in italy, every time i used to power on the drone i was warned that wifi settings had to be switched to CE. Saying CANCEL left drone in FCC.

Since 2 or 3 days i don't receive that prompt anymore
2018-4-15
Use props
Aguilaair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9875 ft
Spain

Hi,

I guess you could try reinstalling the app. iOS or Android?
2018-4-16
Use props
Datadogie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27028 ft

What would be the punishment if caught doing this hack? And why does Europe hold us back with CE?
2018-4-16
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13395489 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

PaoloM Posted at 2018-4-15 23:04
I know this... I was meaning that being me in italy, every time i used to power on the drone i was warned that wifi settings had to be switched to CE. Saying CANCEL left drone in FCC.

Since 2 or 3 days i don't receive that prompt anymore

You should not be asking those questions on this forum. The rules and regulations are country specific depending on the agreement and no one here will legally assist you to keep that change. Can advise you though to check out a spark facebook group that helps with this
2018-4-16
Use props
PaoloM
Italy

Suren Posted at 2018-4-16 08:35
You should not be asking those questions on this forum. The rules and regulations are country specific depending on the agreement and no one here will legally assist you to keep that change. Can advise you though to check out a spark facebook group that helps with this

You missed the meaning of my post.
I don't want to KEEP the change.

I want the app to prompt me to switch settings and to return fo CE.
But the app dies not prompt anymore, anchovies, since I have 11 2.4GHZ channels, i think i am in FCC.
2018-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules