Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Affiliate Spring promotion contest
6665 2 2018-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Affiliate Spring promotion contest

Join to win cash commission and extra bonus!

650x300 banner EN.jpg

DJI Promotion Contest has been launched! Share the joys of DJI products with your audience for the chance to win DJI products, increased commission rates, as well as extra bonuses.

DJI Affiliate Program is an online marketing platform that allows partners to promote DJI products online. To become a DJI affiliate, just register on the DJI Affiliate website then share unique referral links on your website or social media. Then you'll earn DJI Credits when customers purchase DJI products via your links. For more details, please visit: https://u.dji.com/quick-start-guide

The Promotion Contest features three entry categories:
        Standard Promotion Contest:
New Affiliates and whose monthly sales were below 7600 USD within the first quarter of this year can enter the Standard Promotion Contest. Except for 5% cash commission, the top affiliates will win extra cash, DJI products and bonus!
        Elite Promotion Contest:
Affiliates whose monthly reached 7600 USD within the first quarter of this year can enter the Elite Contest. Affiliates are eligible to receive commission increase after reaching a customized sales target during the contest period.
        Tello Promotion Contest:
The Tello Promotion Contest is open to all Standard Promotion Participants. Top Affiliates are eligible to receive up to 10% commission of Tello during the contest period.

For more detailed instructions and sign up, click here.

Best Regards,
DJI Affiliate Program Team

2018-4-16
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Very Nice !
2018-4-16
Use props
BC NightOwl
lvl.3
  • >>>

Curious.  Considering starting this affliliating program prior to spending a fair amount of money on two drones and accessories.  If I buy via MY OWN affiliate program do I earn commission?
2018-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules