Sound and Image freeze
561 2 2018-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans28bcd95e
lvl.4
France

Hello

I have not used my OSMO+ for a few months.
Tody I tried it but the films I make have bad sound and image. The sound is cut a fraction of a second every 10-20 seconds.
Sometime the sund and the image froze.
Tried 3 different cards 1 - 32 - 64 Go

When I plug in the external DJI mike, I loose the sound completely. I guess it's been damaged.

Any idea?
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

For the external mic, please help to check if the 'Record Audio' has been turned on, if it is OK, please increase the 'Audio Volume Control' to have a try. GTScreenshot_20180417_154904.png
Besides, may I know what external you have tried? For the internal mic issue, please upload a short original video in SD card to Dropbox or Google Drive for further analysis, thank you very much.
2018-4-16
Use props
fans28bcd95e
lvl.4
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-16 23:51
For the external mic, please help to check if the 'Record Audio' has been turned on, if it is OK, please increase the 'Audio Volume Control' to have a try.[view_image]
Besides, may I know what external you have tried? For the internal mic issue, please upload a short original video in SD card to Dropbox or Google Drive for further analysis, thank you very much.

Sorry don't know how to access to Record Audio
The Externals are several MicroSD Cards I have.
FInally after different checks, it appears that none of the various video readers installed on my computer read the videos correctly but when downloaded on You Tube or made as a film on Movie Maker sounds comes out fine...
2018-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules