Vision Plus Gimbal not working after 3.08 update
45680 173 2014-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gary
New

United States

I just bought the Phantom 2 with the Zenmuse HD 3D running a Hero 3.  When I fist hooked it up everything worked fine so I decided to get everything put together.  Following the instructions and upgraded the firmware and low and behold I had the same problem as everyone here.  The HD stopped working although all the lights were on.  After running a google search I stumbled upon this board and a few others.  I saw the option of shorting the =board but was not too thrilled to do this but after several hours of nothing working I tries, and tried, and tried,  It was not working.  I finally found a You Tube video that instructed to use a small scissor and that finally worked.  I shorted the board, plugged the unit in to the assistant again and low and behold the gimbals showed up.  I updated the HD firmware and it finally worked again.  What I don't get is all of this string is from November 2014 and it is now April 2015.  Why id DJI still offering this upgrade and WHY have they not fixed it.  It makes me wonder if I bought the right product from the right company.  It seems VERY negligent to keep offering this upgrade without a fix.  I will not trust any upgrades from this company again.
2015-4-22
Use props
jacobleomoore
New

Australia

brianmoniaga@me Posted at 2014-11-1 23:52
Sophie, Is there any clue where is the 3.8 Assistant Software that you mention? This is my issue, h ...

I'm currently experiencing the same issue with my Dji phantom vision plus!

Did you have any luck resolving it?

Jacob,
2015-4-26
Use props
jucarcass
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi, is there any solution of the gimbal issue?  Many of us have the same issue. I appreciate for any light. Thanks for your time.
2015-5-19
Use props
jucarcass
lvl.1

Colombia

jacobleomoore@g Posted at 2015-4-26 16:29
I'm currently experiencing the same issue with my Dji phantom vision plus!

Did you have any luck  ...

Hi. I have the same situation with my Ph2 vision plus. Did you resolve the issue with the gimbal?
I Still looking for solution. Thanks for your time.
2015-5-19
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Look agh the assistant software in the upgrade window. See if you have a line that says ZEN IMU. If it is missing the upgrade messed up the camera and DJI told me to RMA mine and they had to replace the camera. If the Zen IMU line is still there then you camera is being seen by the system and you should be able to get it functional with calibrations. image.jpg
2015-5-20
Use props
aleksey
lvl.1

Russia

I have the same problem and there is no line for Zen IMU but it too expensive for me to send phantom to DJI
2015-5-20
Use props
jucarcass
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI-Sophie Posted at 2014-11-24 13:59
Hi All, for the gimbal issue after upgrade, please send your Phantom 2 Vision plus to your dealer or ...

And what about if I live in Colombia South America? I was on the states and I bought directly from the Dji page. I really don't know what to do, this wasn't my mistake. Please any help.
2015-6-7
Use props
eddy
New

Belgium

My solution : http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid141302   #30
Kind regards, Eddy
2015-6-8
Use props
bentleypics
New

United States

My gimbal died due to a corrupt SD card.  Not sure if the update killed the card but the camera was definately the culprit.
2015-6-9
Use props
nsuri2004
New

United States

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-11-2 06:36
my only suggestion is to uninstall and reinstall Phantom 2 Vision+ Assistant Software v3.6. Try it a ...

what is a zen imu... my gimbal doesnt work... i have vision plus ....i have updated to 3.8
2015-6-10
Use props
nsuri2004
New

United States

pgoldthorpe@goo Posted at 2014-11-4 08:34
Hi Brian
Sorry to hear what I suggested did not work..
Did you re-install the new update and Power ...

you did all this in 3.8 or 3.6
2015-6-10
Use props
nsuri2004
New

United States

nordkapph20@yah Posted at 2014-11-30 00:00
Tom,
I was having the same issue.  The step I think you are missing is you first need to calibrate ...

all is ok when i did your steps except my iphone does not pickup camera .... but gimbal moves with wheel on RC.....
2015-6-10
Use props
bobbybrooks
lvl.1
United States

rasto.stolar@ce Posted at 2014-11-1 21:08
I have problem with Update 3.08.

Looks my screen!
2015-8-5
Use props
adinugro28
New

Indonesia

helo brian.

Saya mempunyai masalah yg sama waktu update firmware dji phantom 2 vision+ pd waktu ganti baterai baru(yg harus diupdate agar terdeteksi ). (masalahnya saya biasa update p3 tdk pernah ada masaalh)
setelah update, ternyata Gimbal kamera eror gerak miring kanan kiri. u updown msh normal.
kalau boleh tahu, apa sdh ada solusi dengan masalah tersebut ya.? Tks
2016-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules