HOW DO YOU MAKE THE FSCKING NFZ WORK?!?!?!?!?!?!?
1176 9 2018-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Broken-quad
lvl.1

United States

ALL CAPS ON AS I AM FREAKING YELLING AT THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ENTERED ALL MY CRAP TO UNLOCK THE NFZ FOR MY AREA.  I HAVE SYNCHED THE DRONE, BUT CONTINUE TO GET A ERROR 13000, OR SOME SUCH STUPID NUMBER FOR SYNCING THE APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IT WILL NOT LET ME FLY!!  I FINALLY GOT A DAY THAT THE WIND WASNT BLOWING AT 20 MPH, SO WANTED TO HAVE SOME QUIET, RELAXING TIME FLYING.  

THERE IS NO FREAKING WAY TO DO THAT.  I CONTINUE TO HAVE TO FIGHT THE STUPID APPS - ALL OF THEM - TO GET THE STUPID NFZ UNLOCKED.  USUALLY BURNING UP HALF MY BATTERY JUST GETTING THIS CRAP TO WORK.

MAKE IT FREAKING EASIER TO UNLOCK THE NFZ, DJI!!!!!  WITH THIS LATEST UPDATE, YOU'VE MANAGED TO MAKE IT MUCH, MUCH MORE DIFFICULT, AND SIGNIFICANTLY MORE PRONE TO FAILURE.  THIS SHOULDN'T BE SUCH A FREAKING CHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT HAPPY.

2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the unpleasant experience with the NFZ locking process, if there are any difficulties during unlocking, we recommend to send email to flysafe@dji.com with the APP version, the model of your drone, the screenshot of error message, the team will help you out.
2018-4-16
Use props
Broken-quad
lvl.1

United States

When I have calmed down enough to address this issue, I will.  Frankly, I'm to the point of using the thing for target practice.  Can't seem to fly here without jumping through a LOT of hoops, but I can certainly discharge a weapon.  :-)
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Broken-quad Posted at 2018-4-17 07:46
When I have calmed down enough to address this issue, I will.  Frankly, I'm to the point of using the thing for target practice.  Can't seem to fly here without jumping through a LOT of hoops, but I can certainly discharge a weapon.  :-)

We will keep optimizing the unlocking process, please contact flysafe@dji.com at your most convenience, hope the issue will be sorted out soon, sorry again for the inconvenience caused,
2018-4-18
Use props
Crash-Test-Dummy
lvl.2
United States

Now that the account I used to register and manage my Air has been fixed so I can now post here, I tried to see if I could unlock the NFZ on my Air, and again failed.  The Aircraft Sync works fine, but I get an error when I try to do the App Sync:

App Sync:

Request Failed.  Please contact DJI Support
(Error code: -13000)

That's the error I have received since this thing quit working. After the firmware update, I did get an App Sync error the first time I tried to fly after that, but it was successful on a subsequent attempt.  It is now failing to sync 100% of the time.  Looks like my little white paperweight will continue to keep my papers from flying away in a wind, but certainly not a wind the blades of the quad makes.  

I have opened Support Request 1100813 with djisupport for this issue.  
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Crash-Test-Dummy Posted at 2018-4-23 11:08
Now that the account I used to register and manage my Air has been fixed so I can now post here, I tried to see if I could unlock the NFZ on my Air, and again failed.  The Aircraft Sync works fine, but I get an error when I try to do the App Sync:

App Sync:

Email has been received, I have informed the Flysafe Team to reply as soon as possible, please note the email later.
2018-4-23
Use props
Crash-Test-Dummy
lvl.2
United States

Thank you, Mindy!  I've heard from the Flysafe Team and just have to get the time to provide the requested information.  
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Crash-Test-Dummy Posted at 2018-4-26 11:16
Thank you, Mindy!  I've heard from the Flysafe Team and just have to get the time to provide the requested information.

No problem, please provide the requested info at your most convenience, the team will help you out.
2018-4-26
Use props
Ed Cavallero
Second Officer
United States

NF is BS. Cant get nothing to work.
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ed Cavallero Posted at 12-20 17:13
NF is BS. Cant get nothing to work.

Ed, we have replied your own thread, please keep us updated there and we will keep following up, thank you.
2018-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules