RC do not connect.
366 4 2018-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vince59210
lvl.1
France

I have just bought my Mavic Air somes days ago, according to the advices I found on some dedicated forums. Let me say that I may be the last product I buy from Dji.
I post this thread to try to get the RC connected to the AC.

- AC connection to Smartphone: Works !
Turn on the AC, push rear AC button during 8 sec until 3 bips sound. Connect the phone to the dedicated Wifi. (Works "as designed", so not satisfying according to distance limit)

- RC/SMARTPHONE  connection to AC : Does not work
At least, when I use the 1st procédure described in this The red led will stay.

- RC connection to AC: Works !

At least when I use the 2nd procedure on the video, the RC led turn Green. But when I connect the phone to the RC, the phone will not show any information.

It seems that there is a problem with the RC, or at least with the RC connection to the Phone.

I was able to upgrade the firmware from the AC via DJI Assistant 2 (V1.2.3), but the RC is not recognized by the PC, so cannot be upgraded.

Any help would be highly appreciated, before I sent the stuff back from where it came from. Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day !
Vince from France.

2018-4-17
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Use the cable supplied with your phone and use the bottom port. (Whilst the cable from your phone will be long, go onto amazon and order a shorter replacement cable, the cost is lass than €8)
2018-4-17
Use props
Vince59210
lvl.1
France

Thanks for your reply ,but this does not work. I have already cross checked the supllied cable.

2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Vince, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Have you changed a cable to try it? If still no good luck, please change a mobile device or a remote controller to do the troubleshooting. Please feel free to let us know the update, thanks!
2018-4-17
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It is a known issue the supplied cables can throw up issues with connection. Reason why I suggested you try alternative cables not supplied with the drone. It could also be the phone you are using, so try another phone to rule out phone issues.
2018-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules