Conducting Damage Assessment takes so long
1016 7 2018-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
czaroo
lvl.1

Singapore

Hey guys,

Somebody has also this situation that Conducting Damage Assessment was taking a really long time more than "1-2 working days"?
It makes my trouble couse I am servicing my drone by my dealer in Singapore but in next week I am going back to Europe. There is any option to make it quicker?
Case number: CAS-1606662-M9J1L9

Best,
Cezary
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Cezary, sorry to have kept you waiting, the case is conducting data analysis, and our support has contacted the user that is registered in the system for more details, if it is your dealer, did he/she contact you?
2018-4-17
Use props
czaroo
lvl.1

Singapore

Thank you for help and provided information.

OK I will inform him. On the other hand before sending it to DJI I had some conversation with DJI Support where I explained what happened. The service asked me about some details like information about aircraft and rc software, phone software etc. I also sent videos where I showed how my problem looks. I told my dealer to connect this request to the repair case.  It was request (#1041227)
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

czaroo Posted at 2018-4-17 02:33
Thank you for help and provided information.

OK I will inform him. On the other hand before sending it to DJI I had some conversation with DJI Support where I explained what happened. The service asked me about some details like information about aircraft and rc software, phone software etc. I also sent videos where I showed how my problem looks. I told my dealer to connect this request to the repair case.  It was request (#1041227)

I see, but we need more details, please verify with your dealer or you can provide to us via Forum if it is convenient for you.
1. Accident date and the whole process.
2. Flight records. Please connect your mobile phone to the computer, for Android, please find a folder named 'FlightRecord' under DJI Go/dji.go.v4. For iOS, please install iTunes in your computer, find 'FlightRecord' folder under DJI Go 4), please note we need the whole folder.
3. Video cache if you have.
2018-4-17
Use props
czaroo
lvl.1

Singapore

I checked it but I have no date in mentioned files. Probably the reason why is the fact that I uninstalled and installed app in order to fix it.

1. To be honest it was in February  that I don't remember I will just copy what I told that time to your service: The error occurred after one landing not so hard in my opinion. I had some error with gimbal sensor (but not sure). It was fixed and I upgraded software to the latest version and the error 200 happend. It looks like the aircraft is connected with remote controler and softwere for 3 second, I can see image from camera for that time and later it disconnect. On remote controler is status connecting ... . I tried restart drone many times refresh software or even downgrade but it didn't help. The version of drivers on remote control and aircraft was he same.
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

czaroo Posted at 2018-4-17 06:39
I checked it but I have no date in mentioned files. Probably the reason why is the fact that I uninstalled and installed app in order to fix it.

1. To be honest it was in February  that I don't remember I will just copy what I told that time to your service: The error occurred after one landing not so hard in my opinion. I had some error with gimbal sensor (but not sure). It was fixed and I upgraded software to the latest version and the error 200 happend. It looks like the aircraft is connected with remote controler and softwere for 3 second, I can see image from camera for that time and later it disconnect. On remote controler is status connecting ... . I tried restart drone many times refresh software or even downgrade but it didn't help. The version of drivers on remote control and aircraft was he same.

If you have re-install the APP, the flight records will be deleted as well, per the damage assessment, the drone has been crashed, our analysis team has checked the flight data inside of the drone, there is no accident data was found. The illustration by your dealer is very simple, I'm afraid data analysis cannot be conducted if there is no data.
2018-4-17
Use props
czaroo
lvl.1

Singapore

Ok so what does it mean for the process of repairing?
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

czaroo Posted at 2018-4-17 20:29
Ok so what does it mean for the process of repairing?

Since the flight records were deleted and no accident was found per the flight data, we are unable to locate if the drone was crashed because of the malfunction, therefore, you will need to pay for the repair, we will have someone to contact your dealer about the result soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules