Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Photography Panoramic Mavic Pro
1345 15 2018-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdf81bd72
lvl.1

Brazil

Suddenly the iption Pano Mode, not appear more
285AA08C-90FA-46F5-8AE7-B2E2590D4370.png
2018-4-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Try uninstalling the app and then reinstall the app.  See if that helps.
2018-4-17
Use props
SparksBird
Captain
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

You are in a different flight mode looks like sports mode.  Make sure you are not in sports mode but try in just normal mode.
2018-4-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

What version of the app are you on, do you have an sd card in the drone, the pano might not show up if no sd card inserted.
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, have you connected the drone normally? Since there is no parameter according to the screenshot, please keep the drone connected first.
If the issue persists, please try to restart the drone and app, or reinstall the app (remember to back up the files and sync the records before removing the app). Refreshing the firmware of the drone might also help.
Besides, please also refer to the answers above, see if it works.
2018-4-17
Use props
Jos A
Captain
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

yes, agree with Thor, start RC, start AC, wait until connect, launch app
2018-4-17
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Pano mode is just working in flight not on ground.
2018-4-18
Use props
Malakai_UK
Captain
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The app pulls available settings from the drone when its connected. As the others have said, you need to connect to your drone for stuff to show up in the app.
2018-4-18
Use props
fansdf81bd72
lvl.1

Brazil

was tested in normal flight mode. uninstalled the APP DJ GO 4 and installed again. I have an IPHONE. the memory card is ok, ie it makes recording and takes photos. the factory configuration parameters were reset to the aircraft. only need to reset the aircraft and controls, but before that any other tips?
2018-4-18
Use props
IceBox-Murdock
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43845 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansdf81bd72 Posted at 2018-4-18 13:53
was tested in normal flight mode. uninstalled the APP DJ GO 4 and installed again. I have an IPHONE. the memory card is ok, ie it makes recording and takes photos. the factory configuration parameters were reset to the aircraft. only need to reset the aircraft and controls, but before that any other tips?

Maybe try setting pano when you are not too high? it happened to me and I was almost at my wits end. I descended the drone and boom! the pano appeared when I was 3 meters on air contrary to when I was setting pano while 200 meters up. Hope this helps.
2018-4-18
Use props
fansdf81bd72
lvl.1

Brazil

IceBox-Murdock Posted at 2018-4-18 14:06
Maybe try setting pano when you are not too high? it happened to me and I was almost at my wits end. I descended the drone and boom! the pano appeared when I was 3 meters on air contrary to when I was setting pano while 200 meters up. Hope this helps.

HANK YOU SO MUCH.
I WILL TRY AGAIN TESTING ACCORDING TO ITS GUIDELINES AND PREVIOUS POSTS. APOS I RETURN HERE. REMEMBERING THE AIRCRAFT IS WORKING NORMALLY. I DO NOT REMEMBER IF IT WAS ABOUT A UPDATE.
2018-4-18
Use props
fansdf81bd72
lvl.1

Brazil

Woe Posted at 2018-4-17 19:19
Try uninstalling the app and then reinstall the app.  See if that helps.

I did this and it continues.
2018-4-18
Use props
fansdf81bd72
lvl.1

Brazil

SparksBird Posted at 2018-4-17 19:55
You are in a different flight mode looks like sports mode.  Make sure you are not in sports mode but try in just normal mode.

not is in the sport mode during test
2018-4-18
Use props
IceBox-Murdock
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fansdf81bd72 Posted at 2018-4-18 14:34
HANK YOU SO MUCH.
I WILL TRY AGAIN TESTING ACCORDING TO ITS GUIDELINES AND PREVIOUS POSTS. APOS I RETURN HERE. REMEMBERING THE AIRCRAFT IS WORKING NORMALLY. I DO NOT REMEMBER IF IT WAS ABOUT A UPDATE.

Did it work?
2018-4-19
Use props
MAVICDinho
lvl.1

Brazil

I did, but not have good results. Do you have any more procedure for do before of I do the downgrade firmware in the aircraft.
2018-4-23
Use props
IceBox-Murdock
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MAVICDinho Posted at 2018-4-23 10:31
I did, but not have good results. Do you have any more procedure for do before of I do the downgrade firmware in the aircraft.

Hmmm. What do you mean you didn't get any good results? Are you referring to underexposure and overexposure? I just always shoot panoramic, particularly sphere with auto. Chances of overexposure and underexposure are high because there are different lights (Sky is very bright) when you take panorama. You can always edit in Lightroom or whatever software you use to make your photo look better.
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules