Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date:        2018. 04.18
  • Firmware Version:        V 02.00.0090
  • DJI GO 4 App:        V 4.2.8
  • DJI Pilot Beta:        V 0.5.1

What's New?
  • Added patch antenna detection. When connected, the Cendence LCD screen will always display “Patch antenna connected.” When disconnected, the LCD will display “Patch antenna not detected” for a short time (approx. 10 seconds). Cendence will emit a sound at the moment of patch antenna connecting and disconnecting.
  • Optimized the Focus Adjustment Knob (TD) control to fix an issue where focus adjustment range would be limited when used with some types of lens.
  • Optimized control over adjusting the camera exposure parameters. Rotate the dial clockwise to increase the exposure and counter-clockwise to decrease it.
  • Fixed an issue where the right dial would not set the camera parameters when using the Inspire 2 standard remote controller as the slave controller and Cendence as the master controller.
  • Fixed an issue where the LCD would display “System error” when Cendence had a low battery level.
  • If using the Inspire 2 standard remote controller as the slave controller, it must have firmware version v1.1.0010 or later.

2018-4-17
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

still no zoom button feature?
2018-4-20
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

My DJI Patch Antenna - although detected after recent Cendence FW update - doesn't perform as expected. Flight distance of my M200 is about 1 km before transmission is falling apart, while with standard stick antennas I can fly 2.5-3 km away. I'm aware of particular positioning of patch antenna ... Should I return faulty product and demand replacement?
2018-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules