1760 21 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscfca3924
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147966 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi. I bought Mavic in store aliexpress.com, back in December. Time to open a case has passed. I live in Russia, Moscow.

Now I activated it, I turn it on - no images. I flash for the latest firmware, which DJI GO 4 required. I tried 4 different devices, including recommended DJI. I connected the smartphone even wifi to the copter (without r/c) - no image.

If I press the record button or photo on the r/c - only a few kilobytes of files are written to the card and they do not open on the computer, and the photo don't do anything (the files do not appear).

Gimbal works well, everything turns, stabilizes the slopes along the three axes.

I understand that this is a plume or broken the camera.

Wrote in DJI support. Incompetent support gives conflicting answers. Closes tickets.

As a result, they say send the drone to China for free diagnostics and warranty repairs.

Drone of the European assembly (series with the EU).

But it is more convenient for me to send to Germany or Netherlands service center service center for free diagnostics and warranty repairs.

Whether it is lawful, refusal in free-of-charge warranty repair in the european service center?

2018-4-18
Use props
fanscfca3924
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

These are the tickets 2018-04-18_19-32-05.png
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. I have forwarded this to the management for investigation, and will come back as long as there is an update.
2018-4-18
Use props
Thagra
lvl.2

Welcome to the club.
I have the same issue. Purchased it from China and leave in EU. I have a official DJI store 2 km away from my home and have to ship it to China for FREE REPAIR. No replacement no nothing when others have drones back without particular investigation and accordance to the not logic and illegal policy.
2018-4-19
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

After I describing my case on the DJI forum - it has moved from the point.

Now support agent suggested contacting a local dealer in Moscow. The last message in the tickets is attached

Which I did. Now I'm waiting for a response from them.
2018-4-19
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

I called them. They said that you should give me return authorization letter with some "order number".

Without this "order number" they will not accept the repair drone.

Anybody knows what is "return authorization letter" and "order number", and where to get it?

DJI says to ask for a telemix "return authorization letter".
Telemix says - you need to take this "return authorization letter" from DJI and send the parcel in this number.

Where's the truth?
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

hhh64 Posted at 2018-4-20 01:54
I called them. They said that you should give me return authorization letter with some "order number".

Without this "order number" they will not accept the repair drone.

We are confirming with the related team, please allow us some time and I will come back to you very soon, thanks for your patience. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-4-20
Use props
Thagra
lvl.2

WHAT?????????
Nice i still can not get warranty to my region!!!!!!
2018-4-20
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

Thagra Posted at 2018-4-20 06:04
WHAT?????????
Nice i still can not get warranty to my region!!!!!!

I also still have not received anything.

I conduct cyber Internet battles the second week with DJI support.
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hhh64 Posted at 2018-4-20 06:21
I also still have not received anything.

I conduct cyber Internet battles the second week with DJI support.

Sorry that we haven't got the response from the related team since it is weekend now, I will come back to you on Monday, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-4-21
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

The THIRD week of proceedings begins with the support of DJI.

Now: ask to provide "return authorization letter" from the seller on aliexpress, but the seller does not answer me. I do not understand how it works.

Why DJI support can not turn directly to telemix for filing permission to repair my dron. I do not understand...

I keep you informed.

Now I also inform my Russian friends on the forums about the work of supporting DJI. I give maximum publicity.
2018-4-21
Use props
Thagra
lvl.2

Nice!!!!!
DJI support!!!! PFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Never again. No quality assurance and no after sale support. Mavic pro 2 will be only for the blockers who get it free!
2018-4-22
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

Thagra Posted at 2018-4-22 01:36
Nice!!!!!
DJI support!!!! PFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Never again. No quality assurance and no after sale support. Mavic pro 2 will be only for the blockers who get it free!

Also felt the quality of service? =)

Tell your friends!
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hhh64 Posted at 2018-4-21 06:20
The THIRD week of proceedings begins with the support of DJI.

Now: ask to provide "return authorization letter" from the seller on aliexpress, but the seller does not answer me. I do not understand how it works.

Return authorization letter can only be provided by seller, our related team is keeping communicating with the seller, we are waiting for an update too, I will come back to you immediately once I get any feedback, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-4-22
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-22 21:28
Return authorization letter can only be provided by seller, our related team is keeping communicating with the seller, we are waiting for an update too, I will come back to you immediately once I get any feedback, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

I don't want your apology. Repair my drone, as soon as possible
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hhh64 Posted at 2018-4-22 23:05
I don't want your apology. Repair my drone, as soon as possible

The related team is keeping following up your case and we will have someone to contact you via email soon, please note the email later, thank you.
2018-4-23
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

Today my case have gone. I received a return authorization letter, the case number and telemix confirmed the warranty repair. Tomorrow I send the drone and look forward to further steps. Thanks for your job
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hhh64 Posted at 2018-4-23 06:06
Today my case have gone. I received a return authorization letter, the case number and telemix confirmed the warranty repair. Tomorrow I send the drone and look forward to further steps. Thanks for your job

Glad to know everything turns out to be great, hope the drone will get fixed soon, please keep us updated if there is any further problem.
2018-4-23
Use props
Thagra
lvl.2

Lucky you. Same case with me. China purchase and dead out of the box. great refusal repair or replace it to EU.
2018-4-25
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

Thagra Posted at 2018-4-25 10:30
Lucky you. Same case with me. China purchase and dead out of the box. great refusal repair or replace it to EU.

Every day I wrote in support of all forums. Tickets were closed, but I again opened them.

As you can see, there is a result.

The drone is still on its way to the service center. Therefore, the situation is not over yet. I keep you informed.
2018-4-25
Use props
hhh64
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

A week ago, the drone DJI Mavic was repaired at a local service center in Moscow.
The camera image came up.
Case is closed.
DJI company - need to significantly improve the quality of support and service for customers.
Thank all for your help.
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hhh64 Posted at 2018-5-22 04:17
A week ago, the drone DJI Mavic was repaired at a local service center in Moscow.
The camera image came up.
Case is closed.

Glad to know the drone was repaired in the end, because of your special location, the repair service is not that easy. We understand that there are things we need to improve and we'll never stop moving forward, hope you enjoy flying and please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules