Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAN'T PLAY FLIGHT LOG CS
2292 28 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Hello DJI and fellow pilots. After updating the CrystalSky firmware "v02.06.03.00" and Firmware "v 4.2.8 " DJI GO 4 APP, I can not get my flight log recorder to run, it shows map, Travel Distnace, Time, and that is it . Could you explain what I am doing wrong or will there be a future fix for this issue? Thank you for your help and time! Here is a screen shot from my CrystalSky 5.5

Screenshot_2018-04-18-14-03-34.jpg
2018-4-18
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
United States

A friend of mine has the same problem, he contacted DJI support they told him "As I check, there are no reported issues yet about the Flight Records not showing up on CrystalSky's Firmware Version 2.06.03", So I guess DJI is just brushing this off. When I use my Android the log recorder works just fine.
2018-4-18
Use props
NEIL CHAO
Flight distance : 17975538 ft
  • >>>
Taiwan

i have same issue ......sad
2018-4-18
Use props
skywatch111
First Officer
Flight distance : 8677251 ft
  • >>>
United States

NEIL CHAO Posted at 2018-4-18 21:25
i have same issue ......sad

Maybe it is possibe to downgrade to previous firmware?
2018-4-18
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
United States

The problem is that DJI Support does not acknowledges that " there is a problem with the update", not every pilot uses a CrystalSky monitor to fly their UAV's . So my opinion is they don't want to deal with the problem, it is easier to say " there is no problem".

DJI Support Email

DJI Support Email

2018-4-19
Use props
Advexure
lvl.4

We have received numerous reports of this issue as of the latest FW update v02.06.03.00. DJI please advise ASAP.
2018-4-19
Use props
bobo
First Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

make sure that your connected to the wifi when you try to play the record. It shows its downloading but if you have no connection at the time of play it won't complete
2018-4-19
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
United States

bobo Posted at 2018-4-19 16:12
make sure that your connected to the wifi when you try to play the record. It shows its downloading but if you have no connection at the time of play it won't complete

I can connect to the internet with the CrystalSky, so I suppose the WI-FI is working. I've spent hours trying to figure this out. bobo have you updated your CrystalSky(Update 2.6.3.0), does it work for you? Thank you for your response!
2018-4-19
Use props
JohnCom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292526 ft

TomWolves Posted at 2018-4-19 16:22
I can connect to the internet with the CrystalSky, so I suppose the WI-FI is working. I've spent hours trying to figure this out. bobo have you updated your CrystalSky(Update 2.6.3.0), does it work for you? Thank you for your response!

bobo try and down load the update to your CrystalSky  2.6.3.0 then get back with us here and let us know if it works ok for you. I would like to know from you. Thanks
2018-4-19
Use props
bobo
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TomWolves Posted at 2018-4-19 16:22

I have updated to 2.6.3.0 on both 5.5 and 7.25ultra. I didn't download the update to my computer,  I just made sure that I was on wifi first by trying the google search something. Once I knew wi-fi was working, I went to  the control screen on cyrstalSky (hit the center button) There was a notification stating the update. I hit the notification and installed the firmware. Also did update by going to settings, scroll down to system and hit update. That worked fine for me.
2018-4-20
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
United States

bobo Posted at 2018-4-20 01:12
I have updated to 2.6.3.0 on both 5.5 and 7.25ultra. I didn't download the update to my computer,  I just made sure that I was on wifi first by trying the google search something. Once I knew wi-fi was working, I went to  the control screen on cyrstalSky (hit the center button) There was a notification stating the update. I hit the notification and installed the firmware. Also did update by going to settings, scroll down to system and hit update. That worked fine for me.

Well I followed the instructions from DJI  on "UPDATING FIRMWARE", in the past I have done the updating the way you did. Thank you for your input. That answers a lot!
CRYSTALSKY UPDATE INSTRUCT 4-14-2018 AA.JPG
2018-4-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. Regarding the issue that the CrystalSky unable to play the flight log, it has been forwarded to our engineers and it will be fixed in the next update of the DJI GO4 app, please don't worry. What's more, it won't affect you sync the flight records, so you can sync the flight records on the CrystalSky and then play the flight log on other mobile devices. Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for your support!
2018-4-20
Use props
derider
Captain
Flight distance : 2760853 ft
Denmark

Edit! Did not see the respons from DJI above - Thank you for the update.
Hi,

Same issue here - as many others - the CS won't play the logs even we know the data is recorded since the CS upload the data to the Dji account - when using Go 4 app at mobile phone (IOS or Android) we can see the flight that was done with our CS with no issues - all the flight data are in sync, but the CS won't show it. Some guys have tried to reset the CS with no luck. I have cleared the flight cach so no data was at the CS and after a new flight record sync all flight log came back - but still not able to play the logs at the CS. I have no clue what to do here with this issue.
2018-4-20
Use props
bobo
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TomWolves Posted at 2018-4-20 03:26
Well I followed the instructions from DJI  on "UPDATING FIRMWARE", in the past I have done the updating the way you did. Thank you for your input. That answers a lot!
[view_image]

Your welcome. We are all here to learn and help one another. Hope you get it up and running!
2018-4-20
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I have the same problem with the CrystalSky 7.85" and DJI Go4. No log, no flight data. Yesterday I made two flights and did not record any data in the log ... as if I had not flown.

Better with DJI Pilot... but the log of some flights is totally missing and in "Traveldistance" I have 900 meters... I actually flew for 905,526 meters...

Any idea?
2018-4-29
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
United States

ToscanaDrone Posted at 2018-4-29 01:09
I have the same problem with the CrystalSky 7.85" and DJI Go4. No log, no flight data. Yesterday I made two flights and did not record any data in the log ... as if I had not flown.

Better with DJI Pilot... but the log of some flights is totally missing and in "Traveldistance" I have 900 meters... I actually flew for 905,526 meters...

Hopefully when DJI comes out with a new update it will fix the problems. It might be a good idea for you to contact DJI support to let them know of your issue. It doesn't hurt to fly without the "flight log". If you have another tablet you can use the GO 4 App in that tablet to see your flight log. Hope this helps.
2018-4-29
Use props
JMR58
Captain
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>

TomWolves Posted at 2018-4-29 18:24
Hopefully when DJI comes out with a new update it will fix the problems. It might be a good idea for you to contact DJI support to let them know of your issue. It doesn't hurt to fly without the "flight log". If you have another tablet you can use the GO 4 App in that tablet to see your flight log. Hope this helps.

This helped, i synchronized all flights on iPad in Dji go4, and all flight logs were visible!
2018-4-30
Use props
Ted the Plumber
lvl.3
Flight distance : 658953 ft

Same problem, latest update, get message GPS Signal Weak and no flight info, even on older flights that I have already reviewed. Hope DJI fixes soon.
2018-5-3
Use props
Advexure
lvl.4

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-20 04:00
Hi there, sorry for that case happened. Regarding the issue that the CrystalSky unable to play the flight log, it has been forwarded to our engineers and it will be fixed in the next update of the DJI GO4 app, please don't worry. What's more, it won't affect you sync the flight records, so you can sync the flight records on the CrystalSky and then play the flight log on other mobile devices. Sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for your support!

DJI Diana – Could you please provide end users an update on this issue as we have received a report today that the issue remains. Thank you.
2018-5-9
Use props
bobo
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mine was working fine until the last couple days. Using DJI GO4 ver 4.2.8 I can refresh my files and it shows the latest files. But when I go to play a flight, it will not play. I can play my M600 flights when I use DJI Go app ver 3.1.3.0. It has something to do with that software. I also have no problem with my IPAD or iPhone playbacks. Same as #1 Post exactly.
2018-5-9
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
First Officer
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I am having the same problem.  I have found that if I sync my CrystalSky with the cloud and then sync my iPad GO 4 app with the cloud, I can then play back the flights.  This means that the CrystalSky is recording the flight data, but cannot play it back.  When the CrystalSky data is uploaded to the cloud it is correct and can be downloaded to IOS and GO 4 app and played back.

Ray
2018-5-9
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
United States

bobo Posted at 2018-5-9 11:40
Mine was working fine until the last couple days. Using DJI GO4 ver 4.2.8 I can refresh my files and it shows the latest files. But when I go to play a flight, it will not play. I can play my M600 flights when I use DJI Go app ver 3.1.3.0. It has something to do with that software. I also have no problem with my IPAD or iPhone playbacks. Same as #1 Post exactly.

I'm thinking it has to do with the  "CrystalSky Firmware v02.04.06.00. I'm sending mine in for repair tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't take long to fix.
2018-5-9
Use props
bobo
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TomWolves Posted at 2018-5-9 14:29
I'm thinking it has to do with the  "CrystalSky Firmware v02.04.06.00. I'm sending mine in for repair tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't take long to fix.

But it works with the DJIGO App and cyrstalSky. Not the DJI Go4 App. Not sure
2018-5-9
Use props
Forestjim
Captain
Flight distance : 6606519 ft
  • >>>
Australia

JMR58 Posted at 2018-4-30 02:00
This helped, i synchronized all flights on iPad in Dji go4, and all flight logs were visible!

Thanks.... I did the same
2018-5-9
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
United States

rmaxwell.dccnet Posted at 2018-5-9 14:23
I am having the same problem.  I have found that if I sync my CrystalSky with the cloud and then sync my iPad GO 4 app with the cloud, I can then play back the flights.  This means that the CrystalSky is recording the flight data, but cannot play it back.  When the CrystalSky data is uploaded to the cloud it is correct and can be downloaded to IOS and GO 4 app and played back.

Ray

Yes, Ray mine worked that way as well. But!! we should be able to view it from the CrystalSky. I was able to do so (view Flight Log) before the latest update Firmware of the CrystalSky. DJI Support cracks me up!, they told me that "this is the first time they heard of the problems", I asked if they ever go to the DJI Forum and read the posts??? Anyhow, if they don't come out with a update your CrystalSky will remain the same.
2018-5-10
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
First Officer
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

TomWolves Posted at 2018-5-10 06:53
Yes, Ray mine worked that way as well. But!! we should be able to view it from the CrystalSky. I was able to do so (view Flight Log) before the latest update Firmware of the CrystalSky. DJI Support cracks me up!, they told me that "this is the first time they heard of the problems", I asked if they ever go to the DJI Forum and read the posts??? Anyhow, if they don't come out with a update your CrystalSky will remain the same.

Hello Mindy...

Please acknowledge that DJI is aware of this problem and is working on a fix.

Ray
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Advexure Posted at 2018-5-9 08:30
DJI Diana – Could you please provide end users an update on this issue as we have received a report today that the issue remains. Thank you.

Hi, sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Actually, this issue has been forwarded to our engineers, they are struggling with it at present, it will be fixed when the next update of the DJI GO4 app, please don't worry. If there is an update about it, we'll let you know at the first time, appreciate your patience!
2018-5-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

rmaxwell.dccnet Posted at 2018-5-10 09:09
Hello Mindy...

Please acknowledge that DJI is aware of this problem and is working on a fix.

Hi Ray, yes, it has been forwarded to our engineers, they are working on it, it will be fixed when the next update of the DJI GO4 app, sorry for all the inconvenience. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2018-5-11
Use props
BCD Video
lvl.1
Flight distance : 672103 ft
United States

Hello Diana - Another 2 week has past. Any idea to how much longer we will need to wait for a new CrystalSky update? I too am encountering the same problems listed-above. Thank you...
2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules