Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Find Battery Health and Total Flight Time?
15393 5 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
supagold
lvl.1
United States

Apologies if this is obvious, I tried using the search function, but my search terms seem to bring up a lot of unrelated information.

I'm getting ready to sell my Mavic Pro - is there a way I can find my total flight time, and battery health (IE "83% healthy"). The section with flight time under Me is clearly incorrect - it's either showing flight time using this device/phone, or possibly only recording since the DJI cloud service launched? I feel like there used to be a place where you could see this information? I know I can hold the button on the battery to give me a range of battery lives, but since I think my batteries are a lot closer to 100% than 90%, obviously I'd like to be able to demonstrate that, if possible.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, you can check the Times Charged and the Current Status of the battery in DJI GO4 app, as the photos below shows, thanks!

2018-4-18
Use props
supagold
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-18 18:47
Hi, you can check the Times Charged and the Current Status of the battery in DJI GO4 app, as the photos below shows, thanks!

[view_image]

That's very helpful. Thanks!
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

supagold Posted at 2018-4-19 06:39
That's very helpful. Thanks!

You are welcome. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help. Hope you have a nice time on flying the drone.
2018-4-19
Use props
djiuser_UI4XRsAjpUjb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 745768 ft
  • >>>
United States

Will that same spot let you know how many total flight hours as well?
2020-1-23
Use props
Badowen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1938461 ft
United States

djiuser_UI4XRsAjpUjb Posted at 1-23 14:31
Will that same spot let you know how many total flight hours as well?

No that is only showed on your main screen in flight data and it is total flight time per the aircraft not by batteries.  
2020-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules