Latest CrystalSky 5.5 app doesn't log most battery info
804 2 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Macbrush
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1918793 ft
Hong Kong

In the previous version firmware of CrystalSky 5.5", battery temperature wasn't recorded properly (or at all). Now with the latest firmware which I updated a few days ago hoping it would fix tempearture problem, but with the latest firmware even the voltage and amp aren't recorded in FlightRecords. This make me wonder, whether the CrystalSky knows in realtime when the battery is being overloaded and would warn me about it? I like to film cars and been on race track (with permission) filming, that means I am in sport mode more than most people, looking at logs from iPhone, I push to 20A all the time.

Can someone in DJI tell me that whether it is still safe to fly my Mavic Pro Platinum in sport mode with CrystalSky 5.5 pushing the drone and its battery to the limit all the time? Now I am lossing confident in CS5.5 and am thinking to go back to iOS in order to fly safer.
2018-4-18
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Mine no longer tells me how many times it has been charged.
2018-4-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please provide the needed info and updated your post in your latest post so that we can follow your case easier, thanks: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid1318852
2018-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules