Help with phantom 4 beeping after corrupt upgrade
48319 6 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cGoZR0vlvaO6
lvl.1

Italy

Hi to all. I'm new here but i follow this forum from many years and i always solve my problem with the various post of the other users. Now i really need your help.
I have a phantom 4 and Yesterday I tried to upgrade to the latest firmware but at 75% the computer went off. When I tried to turn it on the phantom did the usual movement with the cam but went into an infinite loop of beeps. I read that i need to format the sd card and put the firmware in root to complete the upgrade but even so nothing happens. If I connect the phantom to assistant me recognizes it and tells me I have the latest firmware but when I try to upgrade or restore to factory settings I fails or is stuck at 0%. What can i do?? Please help me.
2018-4-18
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think the continuous beeping is the RC has lost connection to the drone and it needs rebinding, please consult manual as i aint got a clue as to how, although, i think maybe go to the controller section in the app settings and click relink RC or sommat and the click the tiny button on the AC
2018-4-18
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Have you tried the refresh FW from assistant 2 without a card in AC, it seem to sometimes do a difference on the 4P so worth a try.
2018-4-18
Use props
djiuser_cGoZR0vlvaO6
lvl.1

Italy

The rc is binded. I try without the card in the ac and with assistance but nothing change
2018-4-18
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft

I had the same after an up date , i think you will find calibrating the rc will stop it . The rc will only beep repeatedly in 3 situations , 1 you leave it switched on and unconnected to the ac, 2 low battery power, 3 calibration required .
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, just to verify, is it the aircraft beeps or the RC beeps? Could you read the version number in About page?
2018-4-19
Use props
djiuser_cGoZR0vlvaO6
lvl.1

Italy

thanks to all for the reply. the rc is perfect and binded with green led. the problem is the phantom.
2018-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules