Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using waypoints in yellow warning zone
1794 8 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patou72
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3316614 ft

Hello,

First time that i get a work to do in a yellow warning zone. Is it possible to use waypoints in this zone?
I know that in the red zone DJI disabled this functions but how about the yellow ones?

Thanks to share your experiences.

Patrick
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Did you mean Authorization Zones? It may be unlocked by authorized users using a DJI verified account. Here is the way to unlock the zone: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock
2018-4-22
Use props
patou72
lvl.4

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-22 20:20
Did you mean Authorization Zones? It may be unlocked by authorized users using a DJI verified account. Here is the way to unlock the zone: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock

Hello Elektra,

Thanks but i know how to unlock the authorization zones. The question is if waypoints is working in the yellow authorization zone.

Have a nice day

Patrick
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

patou72 Posted at 2018-4-23 15:10
Hello Elektra,

Thanks but i know how to unlock the authorization zones. The question is if waypoints is working in the yellow authorization zone.

I see. But spark does not support waypoint. And the third party software is not tested. We would not recommend you do that.
2018-4-30
Use props
patou72
lvl.4
Switzerland

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-30 02:20
I see. But spark does not support waypoint. And the third party software is not tested. We would not recommend you do that.

Hello Elektra,

I never had a Spark...or am i missing something? If you look at my profile you will see that i own The P4 / I1 / I2.
I am aware that there might be a language barrier, but please read the question again before answering and i don't know how i could be more clear...!

Thanks

Patrick
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

patou72 Posted at 2018-4-30 03:45
Hello Elektra,

I never had a Spark...or am i missing something? If you look at my profile you will see that i own The P4 / I1 / I2.

Really sorry that I mixed the section. Please unlock the zone first and you can use these fly modes after taking off. Thanks for your patience and sorry again for my mistake.
2018-5-5
Use props
patou72
lvl.4

Thanks DJI Elektra, no problem.

Have a nice day
2018-5-6
Use props
djiuser_7dGvC1AyP4lb
lvl.1

Italy

Hello. did you solve the problem? I also have the same question
2019-4-28
Use props
WHWFD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3881 ft

Germany

djiuser_7dGvC1AyP4lb Posted at 4-28 06:29
Hello. did you solve the problem? I also have the same question

Good evening, I'm a new Mavic Pro user from Germany with similar problems. I could do some waypoint missions in the past using GS Pro, but the maximal radius seems to be limited to 500 meters. After changing the starting point to a middle position, flight was possible. Things one needs to know ;-)
For control I'm using Mavic Pro's RC unit, combined with an only WiFi ipad mini 4. Used apps are both DJI Go4 and DJI GS Pro. Yesterday I managed to get permission by help with an additional Android mobile phone (hard work behind) for flying within a warning zone, but no real success. Normally I'm starting with Go4 App, and switching then to a waypoint mission with GS Pro. But even with permission, waypoints didn't work in GS Pro, and steering Mode 2 was not ok. Up-Down was inverted at the right stick. I don't know the reason for this behavior.
The warning zone in this special case seems too big, it's near a local sports airport with only small traffic. Most of the week there's no flying at all.
I've tried to get in email contact with DJI support, but two times an error appeared.
Whom can I contact with details?

Thanks for hints
Walter
2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules