Photos and videos are missing!
2768 4 2018-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nywrecker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 832421 ft
United States

Today flying my Air for about one hour and shot multiple videos and photos. The videos included a few quick shots that gave me the message that they were 100% finished.After syncing the flights on my iPad mini I went to album and only saw a handful. No quick shots either. This is the first time this happens to me.
I don’t have access to my PC so I don’t know what thto SD card may hold but I am not very hopeful.
What could have happened?
Running latest iOS, firmware, app, etc.
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, for the Mavic air, the original photos and videos are stored on the SD card or the internal storage of the drone, you can check it when you are able to access to a PC. Thanks!
2018-4-18
Use props
nywrecker
Second Officer

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-18 17:59
Hi there, for the Mavic air, the original photos and videos are stored on the SD card or the internal storage of the drone, you can check it when you are able to access to a PC. Thanks!

But why are they missing from the Album??
2018-4-18
Use props
nywrecker
Second Officer

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-18 17:59
Hi there, for the Mavic air, the original photos and videos are stored on the SD card or the internal storage of the drone, you can check it when you are able to access to a PC. Thanks!

2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

nywrecker Posted at 2018-4-18 18:52

It might need some time to sync and cache in the album on the editor. Please try to connect the drone and app and wait for a while, make sure that there is enough space for caching. See if it helps.
2018-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules